Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
I've had negative experiences with you while gaming, but it's absolutely absurd to ban you for being a nuisance at times if that's all this is regarding. I've had you false report me and I don't personally think it's a big deal. I think it's hard to prove somebody is maliciously lying or falsely creating events to punish another play as that's the purpose of the logging system - to disprove any false claims made in the game. I think a lot of players greatly exaggerate situations in reports because of their point of view while playing and later trying to recall information as it played out to them. As for delaying, unless you're purposefully making an effort to extend rounds out of malice to other plays, then this isn't an issue. I've seen people extend rounds for 5+ minutes at a time without any form of staff interjection.

For the mass RDM part, I've got nothing to add. If you can defend yourself against any claims I recommend it to an extent. As KneeGee touched on, don't blame anyone else. Just try to disprove any claim in a way that doesn't come off negatively.

+1 unban this dweeb.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon - 09-09-2021, 06:57 PM