Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together
(09-09-2021, 08:25 AM)Jammin Wrote: I don't see evidence of the attempted mass, @KaptainLes care to share?

+1 reduction to idk like 2-3 weeks from time of ban. But please behave yourself because you likely won't get another chance if you are granted one here.

Also when going AFK, hit F1 and put yourself into spectator, or just disconnect altogether. Unless you are really ok with us kicking you whenever you are standing still...

It was a ban req

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14884

Dill has had multiple warns for Delaying and False KOSes and the last warn, by me people were mad at me for not banning you for Constant RDM and I warned you that one more RDM and I would ban. You left straight after that, then the Ban req pops up like 2 days later. If someone questions why I slayed them I always double-check to make sure if I am in the wrong. I offer to slay myself as compensation. But if I'm right, I explain why. I am always having to explain and argue with Dill Doe about every other slay. On top of that, you have definitely false reported. I was wrong in putting some of these for reasons in you ban I will admit as I don't have concrete Evidence on those and should have just left it at that. Altho you definitely false report, False KOS and RDM a lot.

I obviously have bias on this ban as someone who copt a fair amount of shit from players for not Banning you for constant RDM the last time we played together. Only for you to pull the same/similar shit a few days later. 

I do believe that people can change as was going to say +1 for a reduction for a month until your last post where you came out swinging. Literally one of your +1s said that you have false reported them before. 

So I'm going to say +1 for a reduction to 3-6 months.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by reinaberg - 09-08-2021, 09:50 PM
RE: Unban request - I'll try to get my shit together - by KaptainLes - 09-10-2021, 02:18 AM