Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAMERS GUIDE
(09-06-2021, 11:59 PM)GAMER Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:45 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:33 PM)GAMER Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:27 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:22 PM)GAMER Wrote: who complaining doe
I read what they sent. If they didn’t bring up who then idk what to tell you.
Why does everyone know who complained about me enough to get demoted except me? 
Why am I being out ranked by people that dont play as much as me or been staff as long as me
Your signature is from my “cult” and I was an admin who approved your app so I’m not sure that’s your strongest argument. 
I suggest seeing if Bryan will forward you some more explanation but I say I don’t know what to tell you because I actually don’t hold that much- I just see and comment on things they do in some chats since I still hold an admin position. Which totally does not annoy them I’m sure.
I wasn’t calling you out i have no issues with you matt. 
I just know i was demoted because a certain someone didn’t like that i wasn’t putting the same amount of work and effort that they are as a staff member. Someone that probably hasnt been staff nearly as long as me. 
As far as i know there were no player complaints on me. Only complaints from staff. 
Its just so shocking to me that someone can join this community and single handedly complain enough to get a well loved staff member that has played since 2017 demoted in a week and not even get donor +
Ah, not how I read into that lol, definitely struck me as from left field
Unsure on the amount or who, but I feel it should be multiple people before that really gains traction 
as to donor+ that is *typically* a rank given, solely by dink, when an admin resigns. A few dink buddies plus lycan float around but otherwise that’s where a resign comes into play. Donor was a rank given for staff that resigned after a time and has evolved over the years to become so common as I believe each resigned (and various demoted depending on how that went down) staff member receive the rank on resignation.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-06-2021, 11:53 PM)HONG Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:15 PM)ratty Wrote: its like getting punished for actively playing the game lmao
Here’s my so-called gospel.

If you consistently just want to get on and just play the game rather than do the bare minimum of staffing, don’t be staff.

If GMod just isn’t fun for you anymore, resign. Don’t be staff.

If someone’s having to tell you, even beg you to do something as basic as handling a report, don’t be staff.

If you don’t want to be staff, don’t be staff.

I know these are pretty crazy concepts, but hear me out. Being staff means accepting all of the responsibilities that come with it, like actually being staff when there are issues. One of those responsibilities is arguably using your judgement, and recognizing when you should step back and say “maybe this isn't working for me any more.” You just want to play the game? Fine, play as a player, then you won’t have any expectations, etc. It’s entirely a volunteered job, but it exists for a good reason and if you don’t help out after saying you would and going through the whole process, you’re just wasting everyone’s time. 
Thanks.
Its not that i dont think the game is fun anymore. This is my favorite game. Its not that i dont want to be staff anymore. I do my job when it matters i have taken care so many cheaters i cant even keep count. And i do this when there is no other staff on which is majority of the time. I am so often the only staff member present. 

Not everyone takes this game as seriously as you do

If you love being a staff so much you should have a big smile across your face seeing all the reports i left you Instead of complaining and being a baby bitch.
Cult member since 8-8-18
"you applied to staff and you have to do the staff duties forehead." - Love Scoovie (he told me to send this)
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
"Lemme just go to my job, sit down and do nothing, and expect not to get fired from my job."

-Love, Scoovie
(09-07-2021, 12:07 AM)GAMER Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:53 PM)HONG Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:15 PM)ratty Wrote: its like getting punished for actively playing the game lmao
-i said stuff-
Its not that i dont think the game is fun anymore. This is my favorite game. Its not that i dont want to be staff anymore. I do my job when it matters i have taken care so many cheaters i cant even keep count. And i do this when there is no other staff on which is majority of the time. I am so often the only staff member present. 

Not everyone takes this game as seriously as you do

If you love being a staff so much you should have a big smile across your face seeing all the reports i left you Instead of complaining and being a baby bitch.
I’ll be the first to admit it: I’m an absolute tryhard at being staff. I greatly enjoy being staff. I do not, however, hold everyone else to the same standards that I hold myself to, for so many reasons that I won’t get into.
While I will say that while my disproval for you never handling reports while I was on is now pretty obvious, I never once complained nor said anything about it to anyone, least of all staff.
Whatever your reason may be for harboring so much disdain for anyone who would criticize how you staff, I do truly hope you enjoy your new status of being able to chill with people without any responsibility.
Then why is it an issue now and was never an issue before. I have never received any warnings except for the 1 i got from bryan about a week ago. And on top of that i maybe played the game idk maybe 3 times between then and now. And the times i was on staffing and following the rules there are no other staff members on to see me doing my job. 
And when other staff members are on they usually handle the reports before even giving me a chance to do so. 
Not saying thats the situation everytime, but there has been countless times the other staff members dont handle the reports as well. 
Why was i punished and demoted so quickly when there are people still staff that haven’t played in 3 years
And if none of the players on the server had any issues with me and how i staffed why even demote me in the first place.

I just liked being able to deal with a hacker/cheater while on the server when no other staff was and solve the problem quickly. And now i cant do that
Cult member since 8-8-18
Just do reports, even if it seems other staff aren't doing it.
I just don’t understand why me, an active staff member liked by majority of the community was demoted so quickly solely because of what sounds like to me the complaints of one staff member.
There are a handful of staff that get on once every 3 months for 2 rounds then disappear for another month or so.
Why are are they not demoted?

There's also staff that are just completely inactive.
Why are they not demoted?

I have explained my way of staffing and my thought process behind it. If me not doing every single report is worse and more demanding of a derank than being a staff member that hardly ever plays please help me understand how.

Its not like I do absolutely nothing, i handle slays occasionally and deal with major issues when I'm the only staff online. The one type of report i would always try to handle was T on T rdm because in my opinion that's the only time you should be upset/ annoyed about an rdm.
But
Yalls only argument is “why be staff and not staff” when that’s barely what im trying to argue. I've explained how and why i staff the way i do.

Why was i, an active staff of the lowest rank. Deranked so quickly compared to any other staff member that doesn't play anymore or barely plays at all.

And why has no one expect matt addressed the other things i have said in this thread not pertaining to doing reports?

All this sounds like to me is i got demoted because 1 person (or 2 I really have no idea) out of the thousands of people that play on dinks didn't like the way i did things. As far as i know no one has ever had any issues with me until now and on my first offense i get demoted.
Cult member since 8-8-18
asab
(09-07-2021, 01:22 PM)shaye is kawaii Wrote: asab
Fucking dangit lmao. Eitherway yeah gamer I agree that you do have some good points in regards to how other staff members who don’t even play anymore like in years haven’t got demoted.