hello :)
Ingame Name:  Shaye Is Kawaii

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94159295

Who Banned You: KaptinLess

Reason For Ban: (Severe Teaming) I'd like to preface that this rule "teaming" is just unclear "A traitor reviving an innocent with that innocent then killing your T buddies, but choosing to spare you at any point is a form of severe teaming. " -bryanbrr  I revived an innocent, that dropped their weapons, stood still and was killed 30 seconds later, 

Length of Ban:  Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I believe this ban is completely unjust, bryanbrr exclaims that I know the rules, and I was banned for this previously; but in the last case of being banned for this, it was completely different, in that case, an innocent allowed me to stand on their head on plaza, and boosted me with the baby as I killed people, this time I didn't use the innocent to gain an advantage or kill people, I just felt bad because they did headshot me but hitreg failed them, it was a JOKE, they died 30 seconds later, nobody reported nobody said anything, no warning.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  yes

Other:  In my opinion I just think this ban is undeserved, maybe a warn, but I didn't gain an advantage, it wasn't a delay of round, nobody complained, if unbanned I'll no longer revive innocents.
yea i be doin this and i never got banned
Cult member since 8-8-18
shaye i like you your fun to play with but i don't know how else you could make the rule any clearer it makes senses fully to me you resed an inno and you or the inno didn't kill each other and to make it worse you killed your t buddy to protect the inno you just resed i simply can not believe you would not know this is wrong.  i cant do anything but -1 wait a bit take some time
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]

Please See Ban Evidence as above. It wasn't so much the "Just reviving an inno" as that really ain't something we ban for, but you combined that revive with a killing of a T Buddy for killing said inno, that's kinda where the ban came from. Trying to help your Inno friend by killing other traitors is definitely example of Severe Teaming, yes it failed as your inno friend was killed quite soon after by another T.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I killed the T sure, but the T didn't report me didn't do anything, didn't say nothing, because he accepted it was a joke.
that video is pretty clear cut. it's pretty bad that you didn't mention that you killed a T buddy to "protect" the innocent, that definitely changes the equation. ill +1 for a reduction to 1 month because you are a regular (i know, favoritism) but idk why you make it so hard for yourself. remember you're not the only person playing on the server so when you fuck around just be mindful of that.

also, i think veil doesn't deserve a ban at all, watching the video. kinda seems like veil got revived and just stood there; doesn't seem like active teaming/participation at all.
I may seem biased but, I feel like this was more of a situational thing that shouldn’t have ended with a ban. There was minor game disruption but it wasn’t intended to harm anyone, if Kessler had made a report because of it maybe it would be different but as the parties involved didn’t change the outcome of the game or any other players experience because of this actions I don’t feel like shaye, or viel should have been banned.
Not voting yet until Kessler's opinion on the matter is shown. 
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(09-06-2021, 09:59 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I may seem biased but, I feel like this was more of a situational thing that shouldn’t have ended with a ban. There was minor game disruption but it wasn’t intended to harm anyone, if Kessler had made a report because of it maybe it would be different but as the parties involved didn’t change the outcome of the game or any other players experience because of this actions I don’t feel like shaye, or viel should have been banned.
agreeing with this. my bias is probably showing like crazy right now but the two events of reviving an inno that does nothing (not against the rules) and killing a t buddy (rdm and reportable, but was not reported) seem separate and while its overall a dumb as shit thing to do, i dont think a perm is really necessary or truly justified. +1 for a month ban reduction, +1 for immediate unban of veil. just stop doing dumb shit. 
(if) you ever get unbanned im gonna hold you to that “no longer gonna revive innocents” part.
I was the traitor who shaye killed. I had dragged a body bomb nearby and said, "Hey, can you ID this." I thought her killing me was funny, and did not report. Furthermore, the round was already stacked for the traitors as we outnumbered the innocents. Not long afterward the traitors won.

Seeing as reviving veil had no effect on the round, this is not severe teaming. The punishment for killing a traitor buddy, if they file a report (which I did not), is 2 slays. In light of these facts I'm +1ing a complete unban.