hello :)
-1 shaye clearly didn't learn from the last 2 week ban and probably wont it affects the integrity of the game not me personally but from a guest's standpoint or staff it is a pretty clear case of teaming only on shaye's part, veil did not ask or do anything after revived, they dropped their weapons and did nothing to help either traitor or innocent; they were practically still dead. shaye reviving veil is just completely unnecessary and uncalled for and this hasn't been the first time they've done it either honestly just cringe behavior

but +1 on immediate unban for veil and only veil since they did nothing and their only choices being were to do nothing or kill bind they really don't have much to blame this "cute revive my inno friend" behavior is awful anyways
udhdvhwkwjbdhdjsijs d dnjdjdben eneijs. 7272. shushsbsons kdodhe s ishs sbdjbs snsin s s s wjns -rand

also stop getting banned idk what’s the new teaming rule but +1 i agree with mini

^i had to add that matt will kill me
(09-06-2021, 10:37 PM)Kessler Wrote: I was the traitor who shaye killed. I had dragged a body bomb nearby and said, "Hey, can you ID this." I thought her killing me was funny, and did not report. Furthermore, the round was already stacked for the traitors as we outnumbered the innocents. Not long afterward the traitors won.

Seeing as reviving veil had no effect on the round, this is not severe teaming. The punishment for killing a traitor buddy, if they file a report (which I did not), is 2 slays. In light of these facts I'm +1ing a complete unban.
In light of this news, I am in full support in a full unban. +1
Am always late to the party so people put their responses before me so zzzzzzzzz +1 for unban/reduction im to lazy to recite what half of the people said here that are unbiased
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Agree with Kess here +1.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Didn’t you JUST come off a teaming ban?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-06-2021, 11:00 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Didn’t you JUST come off a teaming ban?
if you would of read the post you would of known that the teaming ban i was banned for was completely different from this one.
(09-06-2021, 11:09 PM)shaye is kawaii Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:00 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Didn’t you JUST come off a teaming ban?
if you would of read the post you would of known that the teaming ban i was banned for was completely different from this one.
Yeah it only took a couple of seconds to figure out both instances of teaming were different. Outcome has barely any standing here- you revived an inno then blasted a T in the head.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-06-2021, 11:24 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 11:09 PM)shaye is kawaii Wrote:
Yeah it only took a couple of seconds to figure out both instances of teaming were different. Outcome has barely any standing here- you revived an inno then blasted a T in the head.
yeah and that T also commented above saying it was funny and that they were not upset at all...?
I'll at the least +1 a reduction to two weeks, based on the evidence of the first teaming ban which I don't feel met the qualifications of severe teaming (at least on Shaye's side). I'm surprised it wasn't appealed TBH, but I cannot in good conscience support more than 2 weeks for teaming due to the circumstances behind this ban.

That being said, I feel that disruption to the game did occur. Although Kessler has indicated he has no concerns from an RDM persepctive, their team revived a member of the opposite team, while losing a member of their own team. This certainly could be a disruption to the game.

Here are the rules for each type of teaming:
(06-16-2021, 09:46 PM)Battons Wrote: Moderate Teaming

• Moderate teaming involves situations where the teaming results in minor game disruptions. In these instances, at least one party is aware of the teaming and can reasonably expect that it will result in disruption to ordinary gameplay. 

Severe Teaming

Severe teaming involves situations where the teaming results in major game disruptions. In these instances, both parties are actively working together to achieve the other’s objectives and are fully aware that their activities will defeat the objectives of the game.

I believe Shaye's role falls under MODERATE Teaming, not SEVERE Teaming, due to two reasons:

1. While both Shaye and someone named "Veil" was banned for teaming, I am not convined on this evidence alone that Veil was aware of the teaming aspect. Unless you are actively paying attention, you may not remember who killed you/who the KOS'd T's were, etc. It is very possible that Veil believed it was an inno who had acquired a defib, reviving a fellow inno to help the inno's own teams. Given that Shaye then killed a traitor, that could have further buried into Veil's mind that they were revived by an INNO Shaye.
I note that Severe Teaming requires both parties to be privy of the Teaming in play, with the exceptions listed underneath in the actual rule (Click the arrow in the quote to go to the full forum post). For this reason, I don't feel the criteria for Severe Teaming is met.

2. Severe Teaming requires the parties to be actively working to achieve the other's objectives/to defeat the objectives of the game. I feel this was trolling/fooling around, not an intentional/concerted effort to ruin one team's chances or the other.

I do think this falls under Moderate teaming - Shaye knew Veil was an inno, and knowingly revived an inno with the intention to troll the game (and killed a T buddy to the same effect). I don't know if this had a minor scoring impact or not, or whether it sabatoged the T's win. If there was absolutely no impact on uninvolved players/no positive impact on the involved player's score, then this isn't teaming at all - just trolling.

At this stage, I am inclined to believe this is Moderate Teaming. Assuming the first Teaming stands as the "First offsense," then the Second Offense's ban length is 24 hours.
Since this ban request will likely take at least 24 hours, I am thus asking for a reduction to time served, with this standing as the second Teaming ban. Further teaming of any kind will count as a subsequent offense, resulting in a permanent ban for Severe, and 1-week ban for Moderate.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks