Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transparency of jailbreak
so jailbreak server when

please e-sign this post by replying if you want jailbreak, danks yous

yours truly dan
yes please, jailbreak is so fun!
sacrifice murder to the jailbreak gods....
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I give it three weeks.
I'm killing every and any child warden idgaf, i will ice those kids... like MJ said.. fuck dem kids
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
100%. In all seriousness though I doubt dinks will make a jailbreak server sometime. But hey, it’s a nice dream and if they do end up making it I imagine it would be successful tbh but I digress.
jailbreak never lasts more than 2 weeks in any community ive played so its not worth the effort to make a server, its probably better to just hijack some other communities server
jailbreak is probably the second most toxic game mode in gmod, at least in my experience. if you tell a 14-year-old boy "your job is to make the prisoners do weird/funny shit and if they refuse, you can kill them" and the prisoners include even one woman, the entire server will inevitably hear some vile shit.

//edited for redundant wording
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Man I just wanna set up a spelling bee as a warden and give them stupid words like Пожалуйста
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
if i can't have a my little pony rp server then we can't have jailbreak