Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was threatened to be banned for no good reason
Offender's Name:  Quantums_Edge

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:558801269

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Threatened to ban me because I was speaking to him in admin chat about someone rdming me 

When They Did It:  Today 3:30 ish Mountain time

Potential Witnesses:  Damien, Spaceship

Proof:  I don't have any proof, he said it over voice chat 

Other: I'm not sure why he was getting mad at me for using the feature the way its supposed to.. I kept asking him questions about the situation but he wouldn't answer them, instead he would get mad. All he had to do was answer and I would have stopped..
Said literally after I said that that i cannot ban u i am joking and I’m a trusted…. and I mentioned damiens name saying I’ll tell damien to use his non existent power to ban u

And I was not getting mad at u dawg u were constantly spamming admin chat talking about slaying a guy that was already previously slain homie
[Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.png...height=701]
(09-09-2021, 04:58 PM)Madmartigan Wrote: Proof:  I don't have any proof, he said it over voice chat 
to do was answer and I would have stopped..
Gg no re. To make this not a shitpost this won’t go anywhere really without any proof.
You see.... the proof is the important part. In order for an abuse report to be investigated by the admins there needs to be some sort of video evidence. Also, trusted cannot ban and from what Quantum said I don't think there is any abuse here. -1
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(09-09-2021, 04:58 PM)Madmartigan Wrote: Proof:  I don't have any proof
ok close thread
(09-09-2021, 04:58 PM)Madmartigan Wrote: Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Threatened to ban me because I was speaking to him in admin chat about someone rdming me 

Proof:  I don't have any proof, he said it over voice chat 
i love this dude already

2 important pieces of information for you:
#1. The Trusted rank pretty much only has permissions only to gag, mute, kick, and handle reports/slay— they can’t ban you
#2. When submitting an “abuse report,” you should actually supply evidence instead of presenting something that cannot otherwise be proven after the fact, only verified by witnesses

I'm going to dissect this.

1./ You were complaining in admin chat to The Accused because he didn't slay the person who rdmed you twice. "I WAS A T" Isn't a reason to slay twice for rdm unless he was your t-buddy.

2./ The Accused made a JOKE to you for constantly complaining even though multiple regulars and guests told you to look at the rules.

3./ This thread shouldn't of been made and is very ignorant of you to have posted this.

TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 I agree with your opinion. Quantum_Edge is an evil dictator who thinks he rules the server even though he can't ban people.

Nah but actually you gotta have evidence bro, nobody gonna trust your word. Even if he did say that hes a trusted. He can't ban people.

[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
(09-09-2021, 05:12 PM)Shshy Wrote: +1 I agree with your opinion. Quantum_Edge is an evil dictator who thinks he rules the server even though he can't ban people.

Nah but actually you gotta have evidence bro, nobody gonna trust your word. Even if he did say that hes a trusted. He can't ban people.

Even if he had evidence, Quantum said he'd ban him as a JOKE
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
A Trusted banning? Lmao you'd have a better chance getting banned by a donor in TTT.

Please provide proof in the future of any abuse claims that you may have and have a good day. 

-1 for abuse.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]