Mass rdm appeal
Ingame Name: Jimmy jam The dab Man

SteamID: 

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: Killing afks with discumboobs on crummy cradle cause no mods and they had been afk multiple rounds in a row?

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: Not a single report was made against me because like i said everyone who was thrown off the edge had been afk for multiple rounds in a row and the only person who ever reported me wasn't killed a singe time by me :(. Also really a perma for massive afks?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not on here

Other: 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14922 This is the ban report. Also -1 with that attitude. Just cause they are afk doesn’t mean you can just mass rdm them lol. Like what?
(09-10-2021, 05:07 PM)Jimmy Jam The Dab Man Wrote: -SNIP-

-1 for a full unban but a +1 on a reduction of 1-3 weeks.

I wouldn't like it if I was discombobulated off the map while I was afk. I witnessed this happen and your attitude on this app doesn't prove to me that you won't do it again, however I think 1-3 weeks would be an appropriate amount of time for you to be gone.
+1 reduction to 1 week don't do it again
-1 on an unban

play stupid games, win stupid prizes
Fine guys I promise if I'm unbanned not to discombob afks on crummy cradle,ill just push them instead so theres no logs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-1 this would be very funny to watch but getting flung off the map at the start of the round because you were getting chips is not cool

reduce to like a month or something though throwing grenades should not be a permabannable offense
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
please guys I gotta get back to playing, if you unban me I promise to be a good boy :)
changing my vote to -1 we got enough tards on the server don't need to add another

go play on velk.ca
Yeah i'm with Lazy and I'm changing my vote to a -1. You've shown the reasons why you shouldn't be allowed back.