Fuck
Ingame Name: killerZoreo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: Mass n Leaf

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: None really, I just want to be able to play TTT on the rare occasions that I load up gmod

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): RDM n Leaf in 2019

Other:
+1. 

It's been a few months since your ban. As long as you promise not to do it again then I'm fine with you coming back.
(09-10-2021, 05:32 PM)Damien Wrote: +1. 

You were banned in 2019 and it's been ~2 years. I feel like you have grown from doing that so I want you back in the game :)
uhhh my mass ban was in february of this year...
(09-10-2021, 05:34 PM)Spaghetti Wrote: uhhh my mass ban was in may of this year...
I editted it shhhhh
+1 it's just mass.
You'll have to eat your own ass again tho
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 Nothin much to to say here. If he wants to come back, let him
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 its just mass its been a while
+1 for reasons aforementioned
+1 if you'll prop fight me
So since you are forum banned on your main we banned the alt as thats technically alt evading. The proper route to go is to speak to our web admin @matt_st3 (Strongrule) to get a post made using your main forum account. We are trying to keep the forums clean and having alts for banned accounts becomes very time consuming for us to manage. He'll give you the proper instructions on what to do and then we will consider your unban request once that is done.