Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unban Request
Ingame Name: clip

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60750994

Who Banned You: Ethel

Reason For Ban: "Mass RDM"

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: 1. This was nearly 3 years ago 2. When I was banned I was never given a warning or a short-term ban before permaban 3. They said Mass RDM when I only killed 2 people and 1 of those was T baiting

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: The admin/mod responsible for the ban is power-happy. I deserved a slay, or a temp ban at the most for what I did according to the server rules but she just went ahead and permabanned me.
3 years ago for a mass rdm is whatever +1 unban
(09-13-2021, 03:58 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: 3 years ago for a mass rdm is whatever +1 unban
agreed especially if it actually is false as he claims it to be +1
[Image: caption.gif]
Eh regardless of what happened to warrant the ban whether it was false or not. You've probably served enough time for something like Mass.

Definitely should have a chance to join in the fun again.

+1 for unban
[Image: hellsing-alucard.gif]
+1 since it was 3 years ago and the person who banned them isn't even staff anymore.
I am sowwy fow youw smaww bulge due to being staff. I wiww be suwe to bwing dis issue up wif ouw management team to ensuwe dat we can potentiawwy wesowve dis issue so yew and othew pwayews do not face such ciwcumcision again in the futuwe. Fank yew

boohoo cracker
Ngl I didn't read the part of when this occurred so I thought Ethan had came out as trans.
+1 unban, same as reasons above
Farming for Rep Points
More Drama? Click This
Megaman X Corrupted

Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 real old ban despite circumstances
+1 free my mans
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1.

I don't even know the person who banned you LMAO
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Screenshot_28.png]

Listen To LOFI LOFT on Youtube, It's great.

Never Forget
(09-13-2021, 03:50 PM)clip Wrote: Other: The admin/mod responsible for the ban is power-happy. I deserved a slay, or a temp ban at the most for what I did according to the server rules but she just went ahead and permabanned me.

While I am normally put-off by someone blaming the mod who banned them, this is a very old ban and I guess the mod in question may have been demoted. There is no trace of them on the new forums and I can only find one listing of the mod indicating a possible demotion years ago.

+1 unban, just please read the rules by typing !motd when you join the server.
When you queue cringe
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]
Never Forget