Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input - Night Mode
I am biased and do not wish to be too strong of a biased influence.
I will say that my welcome to Nicol and Dong back to the admin table was conditional in that their reentry should not preclude a spot.

In other words, don't hog the admin spot. If you truely think Les is ready, but wont let him in because there are too many, then that is an issue that goes back to the unresigning of former admins.

Right now all 4 are active, and I'm not certain a 5th would be necessary. But I would oppose rejection based on that.

As for Les, I brought up some concerns privately with him, which losely align with concerns Laced brought up. That being said, I first thought of Les as being a good option for admin way back in January of this year, prior to his military leave.
His leadership skills are what qualify him.
The main caviat there is that we don't just need another leader - we need a backend guy too.

My vote is a very biased +1 but realistically I hope Les builds off of that feedback, and that a spot may open for him someday somewhere.

I see him being an admin by the end of the year at the latest, should he still be active at that point.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by reinaberg - 09-14-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by Jammin - 09-15-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by reinaberg - 09-16-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by David - 09-16-2021, 10:59 PM