Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input - Night Mode
If I've read your application correctly,  you are essentially trying to expand your knowledge. Nothing wrong with that.

I personally don't see an issue with 5 Admins as it allows there to be more diversity in decisions and voting for new things on an administrative level. 

Do I think you should be Admin right now? No, I do not feel that anything I've seen thus far makes you stand out substantially enough to support your advancement to Admin. Though keep in mind that for the most part I avoid dabbling in TTT things, so that plays a factor in me not seeing some things as well. 

Do I think you could be an Admin? Yes, I believe in time this can be a reality. 

I can't tell you where to improve to become a TTT Admin as the politics of TTT are beyond my knowledge.  

Keep doing good things, and doing what you can within reason. 

And, Army is better ^_-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by reinaberg - 09-14-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by The Triangle - 09-16-2021, 09:12 AM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by reinaberg - 09-16-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by David - 09-16-2021, 10:59 PM