Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search for intelligent life continues
Was at work and we had a new guy that I was showing around and teaching him stuff throughout the day. The day was one of our 10-12 hour days which is a rough first day. Guy was always moving around and on more than one occasion would leave while I was explaining something. Whatever, not the brightest or respectful. Guy goes into the warehouse and I follow him a second or two later to find him sticking a white tube up his nose. He said it was for allergies so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Look it up that night, cannot find anything like that for treating allergies. Guy did get fired for doing meth on the first day on the job though when I figured it out later.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: The search for intelligent life continues - by reinaberg - 09-14-2021, 02:49 PM
RE: The search for intelligent life continues - by reinaberg - 09-14-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: The search for intelligent life continues - by TheUltraFish - 09-14-2021, 09:02 PM