Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
You've honestly been doing great with what you have, and there's a lot of potential.  

On this application I'm going to give a -1 

I firmly believe that spending 2-4 months in a med position such as Tmod is necessary before advancing. My primary reason for this is that I've watched dozens of people climb fast then burn out (not saying you will or will not do the same), it's been a pattern over the years of being here. This is more of me voicing what I've seen collectively. 

Like I said, you've been doing great on the Server but I feel with just a bit more time on server (a month or 2 at most) you will be settled in enough that you're significantly less likely to be burned out. 

Thus far since you've joined the team, a lot has been successfully reported and handled accordingly.  That abuse thread (which wasn't even abuse) doesn't even put a shadow on your staffing as you provided documentation to support your own innocence elegantly. 

Thank you for what you've done and accomplished in this community thus far, I look forward to seeing you flourish more and if I can give any direct help/criticism I will do so via DM.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe.. - by The Triangle - 09-29-2021, 07:54 AM