Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
You suck at staffing.

Just kidding.
Small things to work on since you asked. Everytime I've joined (which yes i know isnt often stfu) you are at a point of just before temper loss and have to be told by myself or someone else to get off server. Or you wait until you're frustrated to leave. It's okay to leave BEFORE that point, and tell someone else to come on and take over, you can't deal with it right now or some days. I bring this up because your tone changes from fun loving but still rule enforcing ryzif, to the version of ryzif thats rigid and can't handle jokes as well.
Work on your balance there some more.

As for the rest, I'm with trapezoid. I think you need more time before advancing and stepping into mod. You're confident in yourself most of the time which is a superb mod quality and necessary. The only issue I take is I'd like to see as he put it, how you'll continue on in your current position. You are still pushing yourself very hard. You are doing like I did and brushing off warnings partially. I just hope you don't end up the way I did and hate the place for a bit :d
I'd love to see you find a proper balance before advancing, that way you can feel settled at mod, properly.
With that said -1 for NOW. Later I'm sure you'll have my full support.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe.. - by Mother Nuru. - 09-29-2021, 04:48 PM