Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
Hey Ryzif
Thanks for applying!
I have to agree with the points that both Triangle and Nuru have made here. I think its just a bit too soon.
You have put so much time and effort into the server and have done a great job but i really think you need to work on a few things before you move onto Mod.
I have seen you get to the point of anger a few too many times. (which happens to everyone but we gotta learn to let it roll off of us)
You do tend to jump on things said in game a bit too quickly. Its a game and how you treat the situation can affect the outcome. (not saying some of the situations were savable but ive noticed a few that were just from an outside perspective)
I will speak to you privately about what i believe you need to work on in detail. (imo) I dont think things need repeated over and over again on apps and you are always comfortable with speaking to others about whats going on so I will do that via dms or vc.
I also know i havent played with you a ton this month but i always try to keep up on whats going on in server even if i cant get on so i hope you take what ive said with a bit of grace for me.
Take some more time, you can definitely get there. Just take a few more weeks/months to jog for a bit longer before you run.
-1 (for now)
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe.. - by UnfortunatePossum - 09-29-2021, 05:56 PM