Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
(09-29-2021, 04:48 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You suck at staffing.
Well if I suck at staffing, maybe you should just come back and take my place. All jokes, I know your feelings on this already. Still doing a fire job getting Murder revamped.

So yeah your random visits in game have been spectacularly well timed. I don't often let my temper get the best of me but you have seen myself. I do tend to be a little different from that. I think this can be avoided by spacing more and more time out from the server and putting my time into other activities regardless of having the free time or ability to come on and help on server. I personally don't like sitting by when something is going down and I have the ability to help but it's not like I can be on the server 24/7. Not that I want to as fun as that sounds lol.
(You can practically hear my eyes rolling)
I've definitely worked on my time in server, it helps with the ability to clean the trolls up for a limited time once they've warranted the ban. It gives me more opportunity to leave the server in a good place.

Yeah to be completely honest, I have no intention of this app progressing this time around. This is mainly my final bit of gathering anything I need to work on. I have little hope for it progressing because naturally I am running through the ranks and even if I have my feet as a Tmod, more time can't hurt. I appreciate the honest input! I'll try to use it to build off of. Especially the balancing part of this. 

Also thank you Possum. As I've said above my intention this time around is to mainly gather things that I may work on so that in the following weeks, month or months I may be a bit better suited to progress. I just feel like staff apps are good places to get a good amount of critique and honest opinions about someone's abilities to handle the position. That and of course the community can all see as well. This isn't me working on problems in the dark. Although it is very rare, my temper has come out in the past. I try to make sure that it's not directed at anyone and I try to leave if I feel like it's at a point that I can't properly function as a staff member. I think a lot of my problems with the short times of my temper coming out is being really lenient with people. Giving excess chances, trying to keep the lobby chill of course. A lot of trolls will stretch that to their limit. I'll try to be more direct when snipping problems in the bud and let them know where the line is a bit sooner than I was before. Give someone an inch and they'll want a mile.

Still, I appreciate your words regardless of your answer and will try to work on things mentioned.

*Also

This is of no offense to anyone in TTT but I probably never will be staff there. It sounds fun and all but dual staffing two active servers sounds like a pain IMO. I do enjoy my time there though and will help out if needed for situations when playing. I can't possibly imaging staffing in two servers. Maybe if it wasn't so active. Though I do appreciate it.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe.. - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 09-29-2021, 06:25 PM