Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
I will vote neutral for this. 0+
I will vote in the neutral for this application as I do believe you have what it takes to be a mod; at the same time I also believe that you need to have more time in the server for you to fully handle yourself as a good staff member. Since I started here in the server, you were a common and welcoming person to play along with and made playing here a treat. You are a good person from what I seen on the server and on off the server. I fully support you to speedrun to admin and eventually ban yourself, but right now moving to mod may not be the right thing. You handle the Vc with the best of your abilities and take care of the ghosters and hackers whenever possible and make good judgement calls to the situations that appear on the server. You do put effort into staffing and taking care of the server, but you also need to take care of yourself a bit. To simply stop and smell the roses(or whatever flower you enjoy smelling) and just take breaks even if you don't fell like you are burning yourself. A break here and there is a good thing to have even if its from gaming or the discord. What I want to see is you enjoying enjoying the game and staffing at the same time and not make it a job you have to fulfil because you are doing this by your own means as volunteering and not anyone forcing you to do it. 
Hope you understand my decision and continue to help out the server and be a great staff member. 
~Koshka
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe.. - by Koshka Tabaxi - 10-01-2021, 11:23 PM