Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earliest memory
Some people remember things way earlier but I didn't really start remembering fully until around 2000-2001 or 4/5 years old. There's this one memory though idk how old I was but I remember having a moment of clarity just sitting in the middle of my room playing with toys like I literally remember thinking I'm here and I'm alive or something along those lines. Looking back its kind of freaky like my soul hit my body right then and there.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
I, as a savant, knew my place in this universe the second I came out of the womb. For it was then I knew at the ripe age of 1 day that everyone around me suffered from a terrible lack of intelligence. My life up until this point has been one big memory, I remember every second of my life...I guess that is what being smart gets you *chuckle*. If you don't believe me...that's fine...for I know that I am not feigning IQ, everything I am is rooted in fact.
nicky's alting, ban him
I was playing around on my cool kid ™ skateboard while my brother was building a sick ramp out of plywood for us to do jumps off of, and then i was walking on the ramp to see how it held up and there were several nails just hammered through the top and long story short i had a nail go slice through my entire foot when i was like 5 or 6
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Alright picture this:

Coming out of my mother’s womb
[Image: b_560x95.png]
my brother catching me after i slid(mostly tumbled) down my old twos story houses stairs in a laundry basket
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
3rd or 4th birthday, i was obsessed w my dad's friend/co-worker at radio shack, travis, and he showed up at my birthday party and got me pokemon snap

i was ecstatic
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
i'll post a serious one real quick lmfao, a few years after I moved to New York after leaving Canada I vividly always remember like in my preteens and younger years just shooting the ever living shit out of friends and people during snowy winters, I remember we would do turf wars with nerf guns and snowballs etc and the parents always watched and laughed and generally this was my favorite time being a og kid.

I would trade anything to be back at that time, snowy winters, a kid with no responsibilities and stress and shooting eachother with nerf guns and snowballs good times.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I don't remember anything past the day i woke up on our front pouch sidewalk covered in mosquitos, same time just had many old memories from my old house not something i can very well forget.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
my first memory was definitely when i was standing on my stacks of cash i had at 2 years old, i remember i was wearing a chain and had my baby teeth in a grill and really was just feeling great. after i left the whitehouse i got to drink from my diamond studded bottle and was really happy. sadly thats all i remember