A bad donor abuse report
Offender's Name: JAY

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186931124

What Server(s): Deathrun

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: kicked me multiple times, unmuted himself and ungagged another 

When They Did It: 9/26

Potential Witnesses: zax, peterswimdude, aspect

Proof: i muted him here and i also gagged MetroReactive for saying a homophobic slur, unmutes himself and ungags metro. brags about kicking me , i muted him here then he accidently kicks metro meaning to kick me said here as well as unmuting himself. kicked here then rejoins and i keep kicking him so i can join, here he says he will kick me and he did. kick here

Other: i am completely relying on relay due to the fact that every time im kicked by jay my entire game crashes, and to note MetroReactive was gagged for saying the f-slur, JAY was spammed kicked found here and here . JAY was muted for both harassment and the n-word thing in the screen shots 

also note: this is targeted 
harassment with the donor abuse powers heres a ss of some of what he says to me
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Take this guy's donor away. This community doesn't need your edgy unfunny beta cucklord garbage trolling.

+1 for a full removal.
I mean abuse is pretty obvious, but I have to more so question them not being banned. They harass anyone they don't like and are racist to other people but since they say "Fuck you, you N WORDS" instead of the actual racial term, they have been available to avoid a racism ban. This person is an undesirable and at the very least have their donor removed since they have already been temp banned for abusing said donor and that they do not look like they will stop abusing. People like this make the game unenjoyable since the guy likes being a keyboard warrior/racist.

When I put the person on the dr watchlist, I got the response of "Oh, so you met JAY." Which implies he's been doing shit like this for awhile.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Jay is no longer with us.