Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoi
Hi I've been here for a while but I see a bunch of unfamiliar faces so might as well reintroduce myself. I'm Zoreo. Formally known as killerZoreo and ChokeMeGrandpa. I was staff from 2019 to 2020. Now I am just another purple boi. When I'm bored enough to play gmod you'll mostly see me on TTT and PH. I will occassionally go on dr but you won't catch me on murder ever

Other than that, I try to be chill, if I'm showing anger towards the community its probably not your fault, so don't take it too seriously.
Hello person, welcome to the forums!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I will take it seriously. This is a very serious community and everyone here shall report you for toxicity. We need to continually address this behavior.

But yo.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Hey Zoreo, I missed you. I remember when I used to get pissed because you ALWAYS rdmed me. This was before and during your tenure as staff. Hope you'll continue this as a donor as well.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
i remember that grandpa name lmao
caused so much ruckus on ph
glad to see ur still a shithead missed you
Yo you're the guy who was getting called "Zero" by another guy!!!

What's up dogassman?
(09-27-2021, 05:39 AM)Summer Wrote: I will take it seriously. This is a very serious community and everyone here shall report you for toxicity. We need to continually address this behavior.

But yo.

I agree. We should absolutely continue to addwesh tawxicity in teh cowommuwunity.
Hey Zoreo good good
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
haha i shot you in the head +1