Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vbaree and kucka
Offender's Name & Steam ID: vbaree STEAM_0:1:509417082 Kučka STEAM_0:0:599642609

Potential Witnesses: Koshka, Fofab

Reason to Ban: Hacking (both of them)

Proof: They are both friends and in all recorded instances were on the same team.  Their kills/min was too high to be ghosting (and the only friends on the server they had were themselves).  We will look at 3 videos. @"Koshka Tabaxi" and I believe they were toggling walls or had walls that SS did not pick up because the SS of each player came of up clean.  Please pay careful attention to how they hunt.

Apologies for the delay in getting this posted.

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BWYP-1X8sY
Ignore the start of the video, I had hopped in because of a ping for staff.

5:55 - Kucka starts his killing spree.  See the kill feed.  He kills 2 immediately, then kills me.  We see a free cam of him.
He goes prop to prop until the end of the round.  I was not following exactly where he was looking because I was hoping

to get a good screenshot of a wallhack.  vbaree also gets a few kills in the kill feed, and there is an image of the # of kills he has in the video.

8:00 - Koshka is spectating vbaree and I am spectating the last prop.

Koshka narates that vbaree enters the vents to come for the last prop.

I was trying to get an SS at this point.  You can see that other hunters have started following vbaree.
vbaree chases the wrench to it's exact hiding spot after it flees. Kucka is also with him.

Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc2_nA63qNk
0:20 we cut to vbaree shooting at the exact spot where a prop is hiding (yellow chair, I was told this spot is legal by higher staff so I OK'd it).
0:24 jumps and looks at wall where a can is hiding behind.  We will come back to this prop.

0:30 runs to where prop is and shoots at wall.  Doesn't know that all he has to do is backup a bit to shoot the prop.

0:51 runs upstairs and kills can he saw through the wall at 0:24.  Pay attention to this hunting.  He does not repeat this pattern next hunter round.
Round finishes with him running around, Kucka finally figure out how to kill the chair at the wall.

Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3270Et0puYg
0:25 vBaree runs upstairs, but does not check the same spot where the can was before. Hunting pattern is prop to prop.
0:35 gets to can outside.  Given that they had no friends other than each other and they were on the same team, my guess is
they toggled walls.  SS came clean.
0:47 runs to exact post where fofab is clipped as a pot.

We flip over to kucka.
1:30 - can is gonna leave the blue car, he follows and knows exactly where it goes (hides in white car).
1:45 makes a run for a keyboard that is not visible from his position (off the sidewalk)
1:50 runs to fountain where clipped the keyboards are
Players have been banned for hacking
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor