Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u
Spent a while avoiding this since I do remember the shit that happened when things were stirred.
By now all I can say is give it a shot, I'd rather put more scrutiny over his tmod app if it ever reaches that point, as I've been prone to notice, shit always starts once the tmods arrive.
+1
Hope I'm right about this
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Look I don't wanna get controversial, but looking at David's response. Some people need to get over it.

+1 on this app

Reasonsings;

Activity - They have been very active (pretty much everyday), they are also active in the server

Enjoyable - This person has not caused any problems while they've been on, very confident others can confirm.

Seriously, I hope this goes good.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
ur heart was in the right place when u lost the trust of half the staff team

+1
Anymore input would be appreciated before the final decision is made!
my input is give the man his rank back! +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 he is very responsible and dependable he is also fun to play with i think he deserves the rank
So at this time we have decided to DENY your application. Our reasoning is that to be a Trusted requires us to trust you, and because of the issues that were directly caused by your previous actions we do not. There really isn't much you have to work on, it's just that we still feel it's too soon to allow you to join the team again. You may reapply on 11/4/21.