Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
completing the circle
I’ll give a fair say before anyone moderates further - the app is being considered as legitimate. If you shitposted I would remove it in the next couple of hours before an admin makes a pass

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
The whole toxicity thing was a sham to begin with, and it seemed that Laced was hit for being a “ringleader” when it was the other party causing the issue and we retaliated due to the boys staying together and holding true to our standards.

I’ve known Laced for a while, and knew he was good even after the exodus of OGs during that shitshow. He’s been around even through such, and is actually pretty good on the rules, even though he’s trash at bhopping. I’d give him another shot, and if we’re giving some drama people and such that are just like Laced, then he should be given fair trial as such.

+1
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Well seeing as this isn't a shitpost...

I'm sure you understand, the constant slurs from one night ALONE indicates you need to seriously clean up your act. I understand shock value humor, and find it hilarious sometimes myself, but there are too many lines being crossed if you want to staff again. I don't dislike you or anything, but the offensive humor needs to be toned *way* down. Maybe it's my fault for encouraging it for laughing at the ridiculousness of it that night, or maybe it's because I'm pan myself and don't care about the f slur (I'd rather reclaim the word than ban it from all forms of speech), but I cannot support this application for now and maybe ever if there aren't some serious clean ups.

Love ya buddy, hope this doesn't upset you.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 but that can change if u can go a month w/o using slurs
We've decided to deny your app at this time, Laced. I hope that you work on the criticism presented to you in this "test" application if you are serious about wanting to return to staff. The only other thing that I can add is that there have been too many behavioral issues as of late and I'm sure you realize that. Good luck on your serious application though and don't get discouraged from trying again in the future (ik you won't be though).

You may reapply on 11/3/21