Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
completing the circle
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Discord Tag: Laced Xanax#8211

Time Played: 1517 horas 

When First Joined: 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4pm 11 pm week day all day week end

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: I have previous experience as staff, I still know the rules and can enforce them without bias, I can spot hackers extremely easily and beat up all of the good players

Why you want to help the community: I wouldn't go as far to say that I love the community, but I have a definite sentimental attachment. This place has shaped me into who I am today and I honestly don't know where I'd be today. I'd love to help in any way I can whenever I post a serious application.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): do you know who i am

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 1st trusted 1st tmod mod 2nd trusted 2nd tmod, never got a response on this >:( 

How did you find us?: join thru serber bowser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yea actually lmfao

Other: To be completely transparent, I know exactly the direction this application will go in. I am posting this mostly because bryan and raider told me I should apply to complete the circle. I am obviously not going to allowed back into the staff team at this time because of my behavior. I am aware of this. That is not to say, however, that I will not clean up my act and attempt an actual shot back into the staff team in the future. 

please i made that font bigger so you would read it please read it please please please
-1, the spacing is dogshit.

Actually though, I'm gonna give a +1 since you've been helping staff with cheaters, micspammers, and slur users with your donor abilities. Same with Scoovie's and Deadpool's app, I can't say anything about your time as staff though.
I am an easy -1. why?
[Image: no.PNG]
to be in the top 7 of our all-time playersheet is a good indication of your lack of mental capacity.

In all seriousness, you may be surprised who will support you if/when you ever make a serious effort to shape up your act and apply for staff.
When one looks past an intense trolling sheet, you know what you are talking about and frankly have been a useful asset to the staff team.
Your serious, objective opinion should be held in higher regard than it probably is, but due to the trolling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since this has not yet been yeeted into shitposting -1 is my serious vote for very obvious reasons. If a serious effort is made that vote just may well change.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-30-2021, 09:13 PM)Jammin Wrote: niag
Fun fact: I sprung from #11 to #7 in just this past month
ya sure +1 

Nah frl though i like laced he is nice and chill he helps me a lot when i need help and is there to hell me when dealing with hackers but i gotta -1 for obvious reasons LMAO  i like u laced if u actually try u will be a good staff boi that’s my actual take on it
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
You need to stop being racist on the server. You KNOW that we only tolerate homophobia and antisemitism.

+1. Funny, relatively active, and a really good player. But still way worse than me.
i love you
youre still one of my favorite peopl but
im not even gunna put my answer u know it already

no its not positive aat all
can this go to shitposting now

fast edit, if you ACTUALLY got your shit together and tried you could easily be the best staff member that ttt has ever seen but you have a long road of proving yourself to get there
commands the respect of the server with his shitty aim +1
I'd say even when coming to disagreements with him on how I staffed (and when I was stretching some rules sometimes) we still go to him to ask for his input on aimbots and bopping scripts.
As for the whole Addresing toxicity thing that happened awhile back. I was not part of that so if we ignore that whole debacle, Ima +1

Besides, shit only starts to happen when you enter your tmod phase.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(09-30-2021, 08:59 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Other: To be completely transparent, I know exactly the direction this application will go in. I am posting this mostly because bryan and raider told me I should apply to complete the circle. I am obviously not going to allowed back into the staff team at this time because of my behavior. I am aware of this. That is not to say, however, that I will not clean up my act and attempt an actual shot back into the staff team in the future. 

Alright, so it's a non legitimate-legitimate staff application... 
Seems legit. 

I look forward to the real one that you fully decided to submit.

Also, I don't care for circles...