Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need To do a Refresher
Some of you know me already, but I figured I'd do this again anyway just to reintroduce myself.

My name is David. I'm 21, and I'm studying to be a future teacher. I first joined this community during the pandemic so I've been around for a little under a year and a half. I play TTT and DR once in a blue moon when I'm not swamped with college work. Something that's different this time around though, in comparison to last year, is that I've no intentions to be petty or malicious for my own immature amusement; sure I still like to crack jokes but it's nothing like the past. I find that I learn the best through shortcomings and failures so even though I burned a lot of bridges during my peak active days, I learned from my mistakes; besides, if I kept being toxic, I really had no right to call myself a future educator.  

See you all around on the server more; I played the game for the first time in 4 months last night and had a blast, so you'll see me around whenever I'm not busy!
Hey nice to meet you on the forums you were funny ingame last few nights
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
pipe down mr david before you get yo ass checked
hello ape
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
[Image: nzau.png]
You are actually my favorite person, welcome back gamer : sunglasses :
[Image: giphy.gif]