Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uncle poo poo head
Offender's Name: Uncle K Stone 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31867522

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked me after gagging and kicking Timbo multiple times for constant micspam, ungagged Timbo after he was gagged

When They Did It: Earlier today

Potential Witnesses: @"derp" @Scoovie @Linfalas 

Proof: 

Other: will update post with evidence of him ungagging timbo

EDIT: 
Come on bro, you know better.

+1 for a strike.
+1 timbo kept mic spamming and uncle kept ungagging + kicked lace when timbo asked someone to kick him as payback
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for strike, thank you for the well documented proof. we need less dumbassery from donors.
+1 strike this is pretty blatant. -1 demotion.
I would note player has had 1 prior donor abuse report where he was formally notified that donor abuse could result in losing rank.
However, given that a strike was not issued here, I think a strike here is appropriate.

@Uncle K Stone may wish to comment here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
not just blatant abuse, but malicious abuse too. I support a full demotion in this case.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 to a strike, I like stone but I was there when he ungagged timbo and kicked laced and that ain't cool.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
So yea, this situation was interesting, there was active staff on while Timbo was spamming and staff didn't have a problem. At the end of the day I did what was posted above and I won't argue. There is more to this situation than what was recorded, there was active staff that could of been notified before hand and made the gag themselves. The fact that lace was the one who muted him and made that decision is in my mind is The pot calling the kettle black. I will take any punishment handed to me and accept the responsibility. I don't think he was in the right neither but it is what it is. In retrospec I could of handled myself better but I am human and fuck up.
-Uncle that everyone knows and loved...
(10-06-2021, 03:32 AM)Uncle K Stone Wrote: So yea, this situation was interesting, there was active staff on while Timbo was spamming and staff didn't have a problem. At the end of the day I did what was posted above and I won't argue. There is more to this situation than what was recorded, there was active staff that could of been notified before hand and made the gag themselves. The fact that lace was the one who muted him and made that decision is in my mind is The pot calling the kettle black. I will take any punishment handed to me and accept the responsibility. I don't think he was in the right neither but it is what it is. In retrospec I could of handled myself better but I am human and fuck up.
There really isn't a whole lot more to the situation than what is seen in the video. Just because the staff members currently on were slower on the gags than me doesn't justify you kicking me and ungagging him multiple times. Micspam is still against the rules whether the staff care or not, and I guarantee if there was something wrong with what I did, they would have told me.
bump