Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto.
(10-03-2021, 03:16 PM)chelllman Wrote: Hi @Gold Moon, thank you for making an unban request.
Before I get into your request, I want to state that I harbor no ill will towards anyone I've made ban requests against.  Should the admins find in your favor, I will happily admit that I was wrong and offer you an apology personally.
With that said, let's get into your unban request.

As a point of note, time spent in GMod really isn't considered when looking at bans.  Many people banned have had 100s-1000s of hours (someone with 10000+ hours was banned for hacks once!).  Additionally, a lack of VAC bans doesn't mean much either because as far as I know, nearly all personal servers on GMod are not protected by VAC.  Finally, a lack of steam friends in game does not prevent the admins from banning for ghosting since if it's clear a player is being directed, then they can receive a ban even if the other party is not know.

I walk up, see a strange prop in the ceiling shoot at it, it does not move. I think it must be stuck and if it does !stuck they will respawn as an old man
so if they are stuck I can just leave them and kill them later. I walk and look at another light, hearing more and more people talk about an OP spot I go inside see a bottle under a hunter foot unmoving and shoot it, I want to go back out when I see someone clearing fridges I join them catch a fish and then go out to clear out lights, when I notice only 1 player if left and as you can hear everyone talking about  that OP spot and kill them.

I stepped through this encounter where you shot at the light frame by frame using Avidmux.  There is not a single pixel from the prop up there showing/moving from the approach angle you had.  That's probably the most suspicious part of the videos I gathered.  Either you thought you saw something up there and shot at it, or some external source told in some matter about it.  Zom13ae may have stated that she liked the spots, but that did not specify the lights or that specific light.

Who knows, maybe you're an exceptional hunter who did get very lucky that the spots they searched had props in them and other spots you did not search in those rounds did not have props.  I'm happy to be wrong.  All I can do is provide recording and see what the admins/moderators think.

As for the previous ban on another server, I will say that is suspicious.  However, I do take that with a grain of salt because I have zero idea what their level of evidence is.

Hey Man I get it, no worries at all. My ban on Atlas was as such. They had Luacast on, its a server option that allows player to run free scripts with no limits, and at the time I used this (and the fact they had no rules against it) to mess around mostly things like auto shoot and b hops. They had been upset I had Abused such a massive loop hole hence the ban, I would be more than willing to show the lua scripts I used and how it works but Dinkleburgs has luacast set to 0 hence why I said Its not scripts I did a little check and research just to cover up all possible circumstances!

Messages In This Thread
Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 01:48 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by TheUltraFish - 10-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-03-2021, 03:16 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 03:35 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by [black]Darkkran - 10-03-2021, 04:26 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by RussEfarmer - 10-03-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by Gold Moon - 10-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: Ban by Ryuji Sakamoto. - by TheUltraFish - 10-03-2021, 06:23 PM