Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9Vis
Offender's name and steam ID:              §9Vis✨     &  STEAM_0:0:91242611  
Potential witnesses: bebba
Reason to ban: Had ESP/Wallhacks forsure. Witnessed him look down at the floor multiple times on the top floor in mansion prophunt map, then proceed to go downstairs exactly where he was looking and killed a guy disguised as a chair prop. AND killed me as a bottle at the beginning of the round like he KNEW I was there. Doesn't get more obvious than that.
Proof: 

Optional: I don't know how much more obvious it needs to be. The guy was looking at the floor the whole time, then proceeds to walk into the room, close the door, and blast the guy disguised as the chair instantly like he knew he was there.
holy shit he just killed that chair +1

(-1 Vis is a known good player, going to need a lot more substantial evidence to get them banned for hacking)
-1 vis as always been a decent player not as good as me there a little worse
[Image: fb8]
(10-03-2021, 08:37 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: holy shit he just killed that chair +1

(-1 Vis is a known good player, going to need a lot more substantial evidence to get them banned for hacking)

Damn. And I really enjoyed playing on this server too. What a pity.
Thank you for taking time to make your ban request, you do have evidence but you need more to a secure ban. Plus many props were taunting in the area and gave away their spots or somebody else's. Vis is a well known good player but thank you for your concern.
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
I'll leave this open in case more evidence is gathered but a single 30 second single clip from a player killing a large prop in the open via 3rd person is not enough to justify a hacking ban most of the time.

Generally with hacking, we like to have at least one full round recorded and in 1st person if possible. I know you were on the opposite team so I understand why you were following them this way. So we would need at least a few rounds to even consider a ban at this point in time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Hi,
Thank you for following the proper format for an unban request.

For future reference, we can't take your word for it on what happened.  You need to provide proof what what you said. 
In the short clip you show, I see Vis checking the floors for wrenches.  Clue is a map players love to use the black wrench on.
The final prop you mention played a taunt, and taunts on this server are directional (ie: you can tell which direction it came from).

Vis has played hundreds (if not thousands) of rounds of PH on this map and knows the exact count of most props.  An extra chair in the study is very obvious.

Additionally, Vis is in the top 10 players on this server, and is considered one of the most feared players on the server.  Everything I saw in your video is consistent with thorough searching that comes with experience on this server.

-1 for a ban.

Thank you for the report.
(10-03-2021, 08:45 PM)chelllman Wrote: Hi,
Thank you for following the proper format for an unban request.

For future reference, we can't take your word for it on what happened.  You need to provide proof what what you said. 
In the short clip you show, I see Vis checking the floors for wrenches.  Clue is a map players love to use the black wrench on.
The final prop you mention played a taunt, and taunts on this server are directional (ie: you can tell which direction it came from).

Vis has played hundreds (if not thousands) of rounds of PH on this map and knows the exact count of most props.  An extra chair in the study is very obvious.

Additionally, Vis is in the top 10 players on this server, and is considered one of the most feared players on the server.  Everything I saw in your video is consistent with thorough searching that comes with experience on this server.

-1 for a ban.

Thank you for the report.

Y'all are just supporting him. I know what I saw. You can choose to believe what you want (If you live in the USA, free country) but I know cheating when I see it. I also didn't have the ability to record a whole match as my xbox app only allows 30 second recording intervals.                      thanks.
(10-03-2021, 08:50 PM)Timeless Nights Wrote:
(10-03-2021, 08:45 PM)chelllman Wrote: snip

Y'all are just supporting him. I know what I saw. You can choose to believe what you want (If you live in the USA, free country) but I know cheating when I see it. I also didn't have the ability to record a whole match as my xbox app only allows 30 second recording intervals.                      thanks.

Wait we can play prop hunt on xbox?
Where is the guy when he gets called out for cheating? No where. HE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK UP FOR HIMSELF!