Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
natetherat abusing donor
Offender's Name: natetherat(STEAM_0:1:32553618)

Offender's SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:32553618) 

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungagged themselves multiple times after being gagged for mic spam

When They Did It: 10/4/21 at about 2:30am ish central time

Potential Witnesses: @Damien @"derp" @Linfalas 

Proof:
https://imgur.com/a/ZgDQO4z

Other: He was initially gagged for mic spam, and then he ungagged himself, while derp and i were dead he was singing about how much of a virgin damien was, I regagged him and he again ungagged himself and then damien kicked him. He then joined discord to rant alittle about it.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 For a Strike/Removal of Donor. Nate knows what he is doing.

He was being loud and annoying on mic the first gag, then he was loud and annoying on the mic for the second gag. He ungagged himself and that's when I kicked him.
Will say this. Nate has had a tendency to abuse before. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13281
A demotion would probably be appropriate in this case. If not a demotion then at the least a strike.
“ Player has received the warning above and continued abuse will result in removal of the donor rank. ”
+1 Ez pz donor yeetzy

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-04-2021, 02:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: “ Player has received the warning above and continued abuse will result in removal of the donor rank. ”
+1 Ez pz donor yeetzy
+1 nothing wrong with following good old protocol
Take this mans abilities away. +1
Get this fucker out of donor +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
He should know better by now, especially since he has already received a warn for this very action in the past. If he does not care enough to simply not abuse his powers, he shouldn't have access to them.

+1 demotion/strike.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Nothing new with this guy, last time I played with him he threatened to kick me from the game because I made the game unfun for him due to being a good shot, he didn’t care if he lost his privileges.
+1
my man either wasted or high whenever he gets on super super late at night and causes issues to the point to where I even said enough
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]