Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Admin
So I wanted to come forward to the community about assuming position of murder admin, properly.
I am already carrying out all the actions etc of admin since I have the rank, but I'd like to formally claim to so I can do forum things and such as well.
So I'm here for input. Mind you I will keep myself to murder as I have been for the most part.
If you're against it throw down why.
If you're for it throw down why.
I've already discussed it with Dink and he was fine with it, but I didn't want to step on anyones toes because that's bullshit. If you guys prefer I don't take it, I won't, and will work my way there. (I will still continue to do in server admin stuff such as additions etc)
Murder just could use it right now, the rules need some reworking and staff gathered, etc.
In your dreams you short fuck.

**Edit**

We have spoken in private about my concerns. I personally believe that this is good for you at this time. You have a headstrong mindset that works for positivity in the community and working with Fish is the reason PH has been so successful. I've been watching things you have been doing for Murder so far and you have pretty much have been doing the role of admin without the assumed responsibility. You might step on toes here and there, but it's because you've been around the block and back to let others know about things. I know you will do this right, and push murder in the right direction. If you assume this position, I've accepted the fact that you will need help and you will not allow me to persuade you if it gets the way it way about a year ago. A year ago, I didn't know what I needed to know now to fully understand your side. With this knowledge...

As someone who was the biggest advocate for her to stepdown in Dinks about a year ago for unspoken reasons here, I am now supporting her coming back after having a conversation with her privately.

Your Little Brother
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
*Memeing, got to state that before I get twitter cancelled*

No we are sacrificing murder to the blood gods... in it's place we shall erect a new gamemode.... Guess Who....

Anyway yeah sure go ahead fuck it
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Only if you promise not to overwork yourself and care for your family first before good! Also stop by ttt more often ;)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
My only main concern is that you said you were not coming back and that you have basically hated having the admin rank on murder. Even when you have been doing things the past few weeks, you have gotten annoyed at points when people have called you admin or "admin not admin".

I guess my main concern is, why the change of heart? Going from being vehemently against it to this is a complete turnover. I just want to make sure YOU actually want this before you fully commit. The reason for this question is that if it is a "feel like you need to" answer in any way, I am going to -1 you because you will keep on doing the "feel like you need to" act until you are almost mentally stretched to your limit if not beyond that.

This is not to say that I am not for a responsible individual to finally be in charge of murder but I would rather have no one compared to someone that is going to crash and burn, again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-08-2021, 06:00 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: My only main concern is that you said you were not coming back and that you have basically hated having the admin rank on murder. Even when you have been doing things the past few weeks, you have gotten annoyed at points when people have called you admin or "admin not admin".

I guess my main concern is, why the change of heart? Going from being vehemently against it to this is a complete turnover. I just want to make sure YOU actually want this before you fully commit. The reason for this question is that if it is a "feel like you need to" answer in any way, I am going to -1 you because you will keep on doing the "feel like you need to" act until you are almost mentally stretched to your limit if not beyond that.

This is not to say that I am not for a responsible individual to finally be in charge of murder but I would rather have no one compared to someone that is going to crash and burn, again.
So the thing on admin not admin was due to the reason i was working on murder. Since the babies birth, post partum depression has kicked my ass heavily. Coming on and doing things and fixing them was what was keeping it simmered and at the time I just wanted to fix things without being called admin. I had this talk with travis and star and they can attest to this. I explained it a lot better there. But essentially at that time, it was because it was making me feel like shit being called admin just for wanting to do things to keep myself busy and my mind not wander.

It's not a I need to thing. It might come off that way with what I just said, but if you need more proof on that, you can ask those in murder that's been dealing with me. If I have time and want to do something, I've been getting on and doing it. If I don't, I ignore it all or tell them no, I am not dealing with it today. I want to believe I've finally found the balance between doing stuff that needs fixed, and taking breaks at the same time. The baby helps me with that as well. She forces those breaks as well but you know that bc she screams at us in vc's LMAO.

As for the WHY. FOR SOME REASON I FOUND LOVE FOR THIS DISASTER ZONE AGAIN KMS.

Thank you for your comment, and I appreciate and love you. I know this all came from a place of not only caring about staff but a friend as well.

but also u suck and so does foxka you shit

(10-08-2021, 05:46 PM)Foxka Wrote: Only if you promise not to overwork yourself and care for your family first before good! Also stop by ttt more often ;)
ttt sucks bc ur there now hell no

jk i will and ofc the baby always comes first its just me and her here so nobody can help LMAO if somethings going on with her i ditch what im doing and go tend to her
This is a weird thing to see considering the incredible hatred that you radiate for staffing. Personally it would be interesting to see you do it. Murder isn't going to be quite as demanding since it's not as active as PH. There is a lot to work on surely but as long as you pace yourself you should be fine. It's not like this process needs to be rushed. I can't really say that I'm with it or against it. I'm just neutral for the time being +0
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I'll just leave my only concern here and leave.

Sometimes you can react too much rough.When people say something right or wrong, you just disagree .You always think you're right no matter what I may be the only one who sees this.Please don't take this offensive.This is my big concern.I'm leaving all my honest here since I'm murder staff.
(10-08-2021, 06:54 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'll just leave my only concern here and leave.

Sometimes you can react too much rough.When people say something right or wrong, you just disagree .You always think you're right no matter what I may be the only one who sees this.Please don't take this offensive.This is my big concern.I'm leaving all my honest here since I'm murder staff.
We've discussed this so many times so I don't know how else to fix this. I am blunt, but not rough with you. You're not used to this and I know. I have already promised you that if I'm serious about something or mad I will tell you.
You've taken almost all my jokes as serious and aggressive, and normal friendly discussions too. There's witnesses to this one. I'm sorry you feel this way and I WILL continue to work on this I PROMISE. The only time I disagree is when it's something I do have knowledge on like the discussion we had in staff just yesterday, where others came in and tried to explain it to you as well, and you jumped to the defensive and thought we were all arguing. It's okay for people to disagree and have different opinions! That's how you get multiple views on things. When I ask for you different opinion on stuff it isn't to correct you but to see your view, and explain mine as well so you see my side.
I'm at a loss here on this one because I've tried and I don't know what more to do, when it comes to how to talk or explain things to you in a way you don't take it aggressive or as me attacking you, I swear I'm not. All our talks are exactly like this comment.
I mean, the server is getting some traffic and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't get the role. Murder kinda needs it and I don't see anyone else trying to contest the admin position (as far as I know, at least). Also, for me personally, it would be nice to see some trust restored in the server since last year's... Incident... I wish you luck.