Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How am I doing?
Ingame Name: BmanTheTBM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:132177644

Time Played: 3 weeks, 5 days, ~8 hours

When First Joined: ~Beginning of January 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Weekends: Any Time School days: 5:00-~1:00

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: As a previous staff member, I know how to work all of the access given to trusted, I can also be on late and when it comes to it, I can do ban reports. I know how to work the commands and everything else I have, and I would hope that the community would appreciate some help.

Why you want to help the community: The truth is... I miss being staff. What I did was completley my fault and I fully regret it. Being staff was the best  part about living in this community. I Hope I am liked by most of the staff, and I hope they would forgive me.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-232.html

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: 
Found it randomly server hopping.
Other: 

Listen, I know it is too soon to be posting this.
I was going to wait till late may to repost this, but I wanted to get Rippe's opinion and see if I could be on good standings*with him when he leaves. I really understand what I've done in the past is unacceptable and makes it hard for everyone to trust me. I would really like to know however, If I am starting to make up for myself. I would really appreciate it if as much of the staff as possible could comment with what I am asking for. Especially upper staff, I need to know what I need to do for yall to trust me again.
With that, I do know that you will not accept me right now, but I hope i'm at least taking steps in the right direction. Baby steps, but a step nonetheless. 
Thanks for everyone for dealing with all my bullshit and I am open and deserving to any constructive criticism. 

Also, I know I haven't been quite as active on the server, but my PS Plus membership is about to expire and once that happens I should be back on more often. I am working on getting my forum time up as well.
+1, I think it's been long enough since your demotion
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 Give him another chance.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1
Great staff. I wasn't here for your demote, but you were great staff imo and a lot of other staff agree. It's a easy +1
former admin2
I think trusted would be a good start to coming back to staff. Just don't do mistakes from the past that will effect your future. I recommend this. Plus one. +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Give em another chance. He does ban requests frequently, and understands where he clearly fucked up.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 I'm all for having you back as staff. I don't seem to be on with you at the same times anymore but I think you should get at least Trusted back.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
All I can say is that I am gracious that you all are up for giving me a 2nd chance.
Thank you
+1 Great staff then great staff now
Wasn't here when the incident happened but you've been pretty tame and help people when you can.
+1