Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff abuse
Ingame Name: MillyDilly

SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/ahelpfulplace

Who Banned You: MillyDilly

Reason For Ban (Explain in detail): False banned for harassment , toxicity ,slurs

Length of Ban: 1 day

Why should we unban you? (Explain in detail): I had done nothing wrong and I just wanted to play with the boys

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no I have not

Other: I have evidence ask the people in the server there is 10 + maybe less
Hi FairBundda, please follow the format here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=141

Please EDIT this post to follow that format
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Follow the format or this is not going to be taken seriously
No, slurs are bad. -1 People that play gmod just to harass and try to offend people are horrible. Also, you are banned for 1 day, not a month. 
Serve your 24 hour ban at least. Also, follow the format and pick if this is an abuse report on staff or an unban request, you cannot make a combo thread lmaoo
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Let’s say you are banned without evidence, but you are making abuse report with no evidence.How will that work
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15201
Fair is Fair

^ your current ban request. and to be fair. You suck.

First and formost, you were warned several times and i have done all gag, mute, and kick in-fact you saw me ban someone else for using slurs.
Secondly: oh yeah this ban was planned/"investigated" hell i was in the server while you did it.
Thirdly and lastly the ban will stay until an admin makes the decision to make it longer or to let you ride it out.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
mans really looked at his last thread and said “nah i dont wanna learn anything today”

-1 stay gone
(10-12-2021, 04:01 PM)FairBundda Wrote: Other: I have evidence ask the people in the server there is 10 + maybe less
Amazing….. -1 btw. Idk why people can’t be that bothered to get evidence when making an abuse report. Eitherway the dr server probably doesn’t need a player like you.
Hey I didn't know Jon Gruden stopped by to play Gmod with his recent emails being leaked
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]