Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 do list
replace rpg village w kakariko
make dimmsdale the crash map instead of 67th bc??????????????? dinklebergs ttt??????????????????? dimmsdale?????????????????????? question mark???????????????????????????????????
readd grappling hook nd make laced promise 2 not exploit
add the barrel gun derp just finished so i can propkill on maps without props as a t (and maybe d)
release halloween crate 1 day early so rand can spend the weekend shoving money into dinks's pocket
order pizza (for rand only hes hungry while typing this)
demote damien for damiening
remove luigis mansion it was a good experiment for the holidays but good lord it was a mistake i am ashamed to have suggested it

das all se eu next monthhsyear

oh yeah and lop off the farmhouse side thing of 67th idc if it breaks the teleporter map bad

oh yeah and readd manhacks

update i have ordered pizza
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
the grapple hook being added again would require us to remove almost all the good maps again lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Just make the grapple a T weapon lmao
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-15-2021, 07:33 PM)Foxka Wrote: the grapple hook being added again would require us to remove almost all the good maps again lol
Or, and hear me out,

We could just enforce the exploiting rule
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-16-2021, 12:12 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 07:33 PM)Foxka Wrote: Snip
Or, and hear me out,

Lol last time I tried to enforce it people threw a hissyfit. And the other staff on with me just ignored it.

We have a better chance at getting trappycottage back in the map pool than having people cooperate.

@Kostok
@"spookyicey"
Why are you booing me, I'm right.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Don't get me wrong I love grapple exploiting but for the sake of gameplay it just isn't possible right now haha
oh
and
a new grenade that is secret would b rad
and a new new melee weapon

i still think a lighsaber that u can set the color of but i have no idea if that exists or how to implement it so i will leave that up to the notnotrands of the world

no idea bout the grenade, i looked for some and they were all either damage-y ones like frags or whatever, ig theres a flashbang that might work but just thinking of everyone having that equipped and spamming it somewhere is painful but who knows

-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-16-2021, 12:12 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 07:33 PM)Foxka Wrote: the grapple hook being added again would require us to remove almost all the good maps again lol
Or, and hear me out,

or we could address the actual issue and remove the jump pack
removing grapple was a huge net positive for the server
(10-16-2021, 06:11 PM)lazy Wrote: removing grapple was a huge net positive for the server
 removing lazy will be a huge net positive for the server

-courtesy of milk(2)