Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
Ingame Name: Soul-Fur

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165847673

Time Played: 2d 11hrs 41m

When First Joined: Along time ago (like 2013 i think).

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play at 6-11pm (EST).

Rank Desired: Admin.

Current Rank: Master Rank.

What can you do to help the community:  Stop the people from RDM-ing and the toxicity. 

Why you want to help the community:  I have been on this server a lot and i really like the server and want to help with ideas/support.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No, but i have been slayed before.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No, i have not applied for staff in the past. This is my first time.

How did you find us?: My old friend showed me to this server and we played it all the time.

Other:  Tell Dinkleberg I said hi.
Well. You can’t apply for admin and I’m not sure you are eligible for Trusted.

Edit: You are eligible for trusted but this application seems pretty lacking/low effort and you don’t seem to be active on forums. Take some time, get adjusted to being active on forums/discord and I think you’ll be good. Never played with you in game so cannot speak on what you’re like. -1
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
First you do not apply for admin its highest rank you can get on the server,you must apply for trusted first. Trusted>T-mod>Moderator>Admin

1.You just joined forums today and joined discord 8 days ago.Almost no one knows who you are in community except for people plays  on the server.I would recommend you to play here for a at least month and be more active in discord forums.In this way, people can know better who you are

Activity last month.
 [Image: player_time.php?nameb64=U291bC1mdXI%3D&h...1720847151]
2.You're not following the rules,you've rdmed so  many people yesterday.I've had to slay you sometimes.You've  pushed everyone down to bridge even after few warnings.Also you love to false kos everyone in almost every single round.
(10-15-2021, 07:53 PM)Soul-fur Wrote:
Why you want to help the community:  I have been on this server a lot and i really like the server and want to help with ideas/support.
You can still support the server and help with ideas though ?I feel like this app made in like 30 seconds.

My vote is -1 I recommend reading !motd in server.Because  you're breaking the rules of constantly.
You are one of the trolls that we deal with on server. If you truly wanted to help etc, you'd stop breaking rules. I've been over this with you several times in the past few days alone. Your next mishap is a ban. You're not fit for staff anytime soon right now.
Literally the second I left, you told everyone to start RDM'ing.
If you want staff, and you want to help, please straighten up your act. You're not a bad kid, you just carry out horrible actions. Stop trolling, rdming, encouraging others to break rules, etc, and we can talk about it again. My vote is also a -1, but Norm and I will leave this open at least a week. Since there's not set admin right now, you need moderator vote, and it's not looking great.
Oh Jesus, you made the server miserable the other day.
So much rdm via the pushing off the bridges, etc.

Easy -1 you are lucky you weren't banned.

Plus no effort in the application
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Joe thinks he is a good candidate for staff, +1
Sean thinks he has a good personality, +1
Xavier thinks he's hilarious, +1
Austin thinks he's a really nice person, +1
Morgan thinks he can be a tiny bit rude sometimes, but mostly he is a very nice person, +1
(10-15-2021, 09:13 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You are one of the trolls that we deal with on server. If you truly wanted to help etc, you'd stop breaking rules. I've been over this with you several times in the past few days alone. Your next mishap is a ban. You're not fit for staff anytime soon right now.
If you want staff, and you want to help, please straighten up your act. You're not a bad kid, you just carry out horrible actions. Stop trolling, rdming, encouraging others to break rules, etc, and we can talk about it again. My vote is also a -1, but Norm and I will leave this open at least a week. Since there's not set admin right now, you need moderator vote, and it's not looking great.
"Literally the second I left, you told everyone to start RDM'ing." 
Every single person in the server knew it was a joke. I was laughing after. Did I RDM after you left? No. It was a clear joke that clearly went over your head. Just tryna put that out there.
(10-18-2021, 08:14 PM)Soul-fur Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 09:13 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You are one of the trolls that we deal with on server. If you truly wanted to help etc, you'd stop breaking rules. I've been over this with you several times in the past few days alone. Your next mishap is a ban. You're not fit for staff anytime soon right now.
Every single person in the server knew it was a joke. I was laughing after. Did I RDM after you left? No. It was a clear joke that clearly went over your head. Just tryna put that out there.
Pretty sure i was on the other night when you were trolling. I didn't find the joke funny.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-18-2021, 08:14 PM)Soul-fur Wrote:

I have no horse in this race because I just came back from a months long hiatus. Joke or not, still is not that good a look to tell people to break rules. Some people take it seriously and it overall will make the job of staff a lot harder and just overall a bigger headache than it needs to be. Trust me, I know it seems innocent, but I've been around the game for a very long time and I know how slippery of a slope it can be. Just keep yourself clean and help us keep the server civil. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet, look forward to seeing you on the server!

*Edit*

My first impressions of you on the server were you immediately egging people on to RDM and break rules.
Due to this, I am changing my vote to a -1 

Honestly, you don't seem like a bad kid. Just a slight mental shift and you can be a great staff member. Like I said, just keep clean and help out where you can, submit ban requests, etc. Shot the effort and next time around you can be brought on to the team.
Good luck, bud.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Minor trolling is fine at times but what I'm hearing is you were a real pain. 

If you truly have interest in staff, I think you should try again in a month with a bit better behavior man. Until then you should probably just play and enjoy the game while learning the rules. You can also be of help without the rank and helping in situations or making ban requests for problem people would definitely show that you're trying.

Neutral since I truly wasn't involved, just dropping some words in.

*Also you should probably change the rank desired to "Trusted"
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]