Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
14.29%
2 14.29%
No Deal
42.86%
6 42.86%
No Seal
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HammerMorty's Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: 
HammerMorty

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:194371260
Who Banned You: 
Mr_Rippe     
Reason For Ban: 
... I don't even know what to make of this but,   "Admin Approvered Vacation"  <What the actual **** is that?  

A week
Reason for Mods to Unban: 
I would LOVE to know who I'm "Targeting"  and don't just give me a name.  I want screenshots a video, and a burger to watch it with.
Oh btw let me make this clear:
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) is NOT allowed in any form.

Harassment Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute  *skipped*
- 2nd Offence: Kick   *Skipped*
- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban *skipped*
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban *Thats the one*

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Yes.  Got banned for psay (didnt type the entire name just first two characters) and I had to low of a karma a while back.
Other:
Short, sweet and to the point.  Thanks 
Can anyone who was there give more background to this? This is really vague.

EDIT: Just got some background, -1. This server's had a lot of trouble with targeting and harassment lately. Don't become part of that problem, you're better than that (I hope).
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Admins were tired of your shit. Rippe got permission to ban you. Also you should know who your targeting.

also -1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
former admin2
-1, those steps.. technically weren't skipped. It was multiple offenses at different times that stacked up on each other more and more.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I guess I didn't understand what tons was talking about when he was talking about lily and dildos I guess I'm the bad guy for that one. Also I didn't play on the server to hear about lily talk about her boyfriend she met in gmod it was fine at first until I was getting my ass kicked by a traitor but sorry for interrupting you trying to play the actual intent of the servers purpose of existing. Also you shouldn't kill a player just because you don't like them. But that's ok nobody here has evidence just a bunch of complaints because they can't deal with one person who speaks for a lot of people who play dinks ttt because it's actually a good server don't ruin it with your annoying opinions. If you don't want to unban me because you let your dicks do the talking I didn't see a single warning and it report or complaint. Just a ban.

(04-28-2017, 12:09 AM)「 LiLy」 Wrote: -1, those steps.. technically weren't skipped. It was multiple offenses at different times that stacked up on each other more and more.
Warning must be given.
You've engaged in shitty behavior in the past and it's rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Several staff came forward and said they felt you were continuing to target them. I spoke to the Admins and this, combined with their personal observations and the significant anecdotal evidence of you just being an unpleasant player, was the reason for your ban. Quit while you're ahead. Next time is a month at least.

I also don't like the insinuation that I'm a rapist, m'kay?

It's just you and scoovie that I don't understand why you do the things you do... and why is it I am the only one who gets called out for this.
(04-28-2017, 12:16 AM)HammerMortyツ Wrote: It's just you and scoovie that I don't understand why you do the things you do...  and why is it I am the only one who gets called out for this.

Other Admins and staff approved of the ban. You were just the first one to do it since the Admins decided they were done with this shit. Next one is also taking a vacation.
Oh yea rippe sorry to call you lit but don't just throw empty statements in for visual superiority. Claiming that multiple staff come to YOU to address bullying. But to be quite honestly I don't think that Scoovie being the only staff I have ever felt the need to give a little frustrated thoughts out would go to a moderator rather than the owner for a ban request. But maybe the players were right... Long love rippe's ttt

(04-28-2017, 12:22 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 12:16 AM)HammerMortyツ Wrote: It's just you and scoovie that I don't understand why you do the things you do...  and why is it I am the only one who gets called out for this.

Other Admins and staff approved of the ban. You were just the first one to do it since the Admins decided they were done with this shit. Next one is also taking a vacation.

Still doesn't make any sense rippe
Those are the general guidelines for harassment, if youre really bad about it and constantly doing it then youre gonna get punished more harshly than just a warning, -1, dont be as salty in your ban appeal >.>
Dont look so blue