Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
14.29%
2 14.29%
No Deal
42.86%
6 42.86%
No Seal
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HammerMorty's Ban Appeal
(04-28-2017, 06:58 PM)Everyjuan Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 06:56 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Found some evidence of racism I guess:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914555208
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914555179
I don't think any body was recording, but we got witnesses... I guess I'm still going with a -1 just because I saw targeting and when trolls are on the forums every day we don't tollerate that.

One is him telling someone what not to say and one is just dumb

+1 for unban given a lack of any real evidence.

I should have added more detail:
1: he was saying it before that, and he asked to not do that after.
2: He was using the word Injin, because we didn't know what it meant, meant that he could say it. Injin is a offensive word to Native americans btw.
former admin2
Based on the evidence presented this might be one of the most BS bans I've seen here. Next time y'all should probably have a tighter case than talking over someone and telling someone not to say a word.
He might have said have said it before but there's no evidence
[Image: original.gif]
Oh come on @Everyjuan, there have definitely been cases in the past where you banned people for continuing to be cunts in front of you. How is this any different?
Nah, I always have evidence or I don't ban. As is our SOP.

Can you tag the admins that told you to ban so we can get their reasoning?
I have had at least 1 major problem with him and witnessed others, we were talking about politics and i said something and he started throwing "autistic" around as an insult, i told him i was done with the conversation and he continued to call me autistic. Way to many times hes been brought up in staff chat. He's been warned many times to stop being an ass. He can wait out the ban.