Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
14.29%
2 14.29%
No Deal
42.86%
6 42.86%
No Seal
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HammerMorty's Ban Appeal
It's amazing how many people get indirectly offended by one person's outbursts. Reminds me of Berkeley
Have all of these been done?
Step 1: Inform the person that you don't like what they are doing and ask them to stop. 
People don't always know that you guys are not just joking around, because that is what we do in this community we fuck around with each other 
Step 2: If the person still refuses to stop and continues to mess with you alert the online staff using the @ command 
Step 3: If there is no staff available or your problem is with a staff member take screenshots using the f12 key or the printscreen key, this is very important for the future 
Step 4: After you take the screenshot you should message higher staff, people like myself, Queef, Obi, Scoovie, or DaKody. Alert us of the problem, we will be more than willing to help. What you should not do is make a public forum about them providing no actual evidence. If those staff members do not respond make a ban request WITH proof.
Step 5: Profit???
(Straight from the forums)
[Image: original.gif]
Yea, so far none of that was addressed no request to stop, no evidence presented, no banrequest made. The only time I was addressed was lily demanded me to stop interrupting her... which is kinda hard to do when you are calling out traitors with 20 other people online

(04-28-2017, 05:59 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: Have all of these been done?
Step 1: Inform the person that you don't like what they are doing and ask them to stop. 
People don't always know that you guys are not just joking around, because that is what we do in this community we fuck around with each other 
Step 2: If the person still refuses to stop and continues to mess with you alert the online staff using the @ command 
Step 3: If there is no staff available or your problem is with a staff member take screenshots using the f12 key or the printscreen key, this is very important for the future 
Step 4: After you take the screenshot you should message higher staff, people like myself, Queef, Obi, Scoovie, or DaKody. Alert us of the problem, we will be more than willing to help. What you should not do is make a public forum about them providing no actual evidence. If those staff members do not respond make a ban request WITH proof.
Step 5: Profit???
(Straight from the forums)

+1 for profit
I still would like to see some evidence. (If any.)
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+/-0, it be best for you to wait it out
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I've played with HammerMorty quite a bit and not seen any of this...i'm with @Christian and would like to see some evidence, as is the requirement for most of our bans.
[Image: 1o2lmk.jpg]
(04-28-2017, 09:02 AM)reed1103 Wrote: +/-0, it be best for you to wait it out

I'm totally fine with waiting it out I totally understand that I may have accidentally rubbed against someone with one micro joule more than one is comfortable with again i am sorry for trying to play the server for its intended purpose but it's fine sorry for interrupting your story that started to interfere with gameplay. I just want evidence which I,at this point, have so bad, worse than bangs harsh but comical criticisms that I have managed to get banned. I don't want to just have an ignorance vs request for facts dispute. If you have evidence do share. I can totally wait it out I wouldn't have been on much his week since I have tournaments and APs this week. And thank you to those for standing up who still believe evidence count in bans.
(04-28-2017, 12:11 AM)HammerMortyツ Wrote: I guess I didn't understand what tons was talking about when he was talking about lily and dildos I guess I'm the bad guy for that one.  Also I didn't play on the server to hear about lily talk about her boyfriend she met in gmod it was fine at first until I was getting my ass kicked by a traitor but sorry for interrupting you trying to play the actual intent of the servers purpose of existing.  Also you shouldn't kill a player just because you don't like them.  But that's ok nobody here has evidence just a bunch of complaints because they can't deal with one person who speaks for a lot of people who play dinks ttt because it's actually a good server don't ruin it with your annoying opinions.  If you don't want to unban me because you let your dicks do the talking I didn't see a single warning and it report or complaint.  Just a ban.

(04-28-2017, 12:09 AM)「 LiLy」 Wrote: -1, those steps.. technically weren't skipped. It was multiple offenses at different times that stacked up on each other more and more.
Warning must be given.
  • You were warned by staff members on several occasions about your behaviour. Whether it be racism, harassment, or disrespect towards a staff member.
  •  Last night, in particular, you were warned by Tons.
  • I personally made the staff aware, others did as well.

I told you to stop interrupting me because when I was trying to tell Fozzy something in the voice chat, you decided to interrupt me and say something extremely rude. You were quick to assume my situation with someone close to me, without even letting me explain -- because you kept interrupting me. It wasn't you saying how you don't care about what I was talking about, you were actually attacking me. When I came back on the server, I was explaining the racism rule to someone. . . and you decided to interrupt me again. The first time you did, other staff members warned you, the second interruption was me.  You were not calling out traitors, you were just being a jerk. You should probably not lie about what you did on the forums when there were more than 5 people that heard exactly what you did. Doesn't sound like what a person who shouldn't have been banned would do, don't you think?

AND NOW! A list of people that heard you.
Tons | Fozzy | Navy Inferno | Christian | Deadpool | TDawg | Jacob

Also, buddy, I don't think you know about this. But if you don't want to hear me talk to my friends in the spec chat, you could always mute me. Trust me when I say I don't care whether you hear me or not. Also, don't start thinking you're some sort of saviour to people and that you "speak for a lot of people who play dinks TTT". Just because you find it instinctual to be an asshole to everyone you meet. You also tell people not to ruin it with "their annoying opinions". Well, guess what, nobody cares about how much you despise lefties or about your political views. The most openly opinionated person on the server => criticises people for their annoying opinions. On a closing note, don't say people think with their dicks when every word that comes out of your mouth makes you sound like one.

(Also note that this is just my personal experience with HammerMorty, there have been several other times that he's been rude, racist, etc)

(04-28-2017, 03:58 PM)HammerMortyツ Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 09:02 AM)reed1103 Wrote: +/-0, it be best for you to wait it out

I'm totally fine with waiting it out I totally understand that I may have accidentally rubbed against someone with one micro joule more than one is comfortable with again i am sorry for trying to play the server for its intended purpose but it's fine sorry for interrupting your story that started to interfere with gameplay.  I just want evidence which I,at this point, have  so bad, worse than bangs harsh but comical criticisms that I have managed to get banned.  I don't want to just have an ignorance vs request for facts dispute.  If you have evidence do share.  I can totally wait it out I wouldn't have been on much his week since I have tournaments and APs this week.  And thank you to those for standing up who still believe evidence count in bans.

Also, how could it interrupt gameplay when I was talking about it in the spec chat?
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Yes but witnesses aren't enough (no matter how you see it you need evidence to ban someone )
[Image: original.gif]