Poll: Deal or No Deal
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Deal
14.29%
2 14.29%
No Deal
42.86%
6 42.86%
No Seal
42.86%
6 42.86%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

HammerMorty's Ban Appeal
(04-28-2017, 04:30 PM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡StaleWater Wrote: Yes but witnesses aren't enough  (no matter how you see it you need evidence to ban someone )

If there is a mass murder, and there isn't any evidence of who did it, but there are several witnesses, does the murderer get away with it?
[Image: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_grande.png?v=1485573434]
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Yes but christian has stated before that you can't use witnesses as hard evidence (or something like that)
[Image: original.gif]
WAIT ARE Y'ALL TELLING ME THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAS BANNED FOR INTERRUPTING SOMEONE?! @Christian you are supposedly a witness on this.

If he was, in fact, banned for interrupting Lily...that would seem to fall under the Mic Spam rule. Was he warned, gagged, kicked, then temp banned?

General Spam Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Warning + short !gag or !mute
- 3rd Offence: Full round !gag or !mute
- 4th Offence: Kick
- 5th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban
(04-28-2017, 04:50 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: WAIT ARE Y'ALL TELLING ME THIS MOTHERFUCKER WAS BANNED FOR INTERRUPTING SOMEONE?! @Christian you are supposedly a witness on this.

If he was, in fact, banned for interrupting Lily...that would seem to fall under the Mic Spam rule. Was he warned, gagged, kicked, then temp banned?

General Spam Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning
- 2nd Offence: Warning + short !gag or !mute
- 3rd Offence: Full round !gag or !mute
- 4th Offence: Kick
- 5th Offence: 1+ Day Temp Ban

If you actually read my post carefully, I said that was just my personal experience last night with Morty. It was several different things, as well as he was being racist last night. He has been doing this for a long time.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Yes but what about evidence and I'm not talking about witnesses
Ayy @Mr_Rippe I see you reading this thread.  Can you post the evidence so this can be done?

side note: i feel like i'm doing @"A Fish"'s work here, our great unban lawyer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-28-2017, 05:15 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Ayy @Mr_Rippe I see you reading this thread.  Can you post the evidence so this can be done?

side note: i feel like i'm doing @"A Fish"'s work here, our great unban lawyer.

Can I be a lawyer aswell
(04-28-2017, 05:15 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Ayy Mr_Rippe I see you reading this thread.  Can you post the evidence so this can be done?

side note: i feel like i'm doing A Fish's work here, our great unban lawyer.

Admins went "He's being a cunt and we've told him a lot of times to stop being a cunt so ban him for a bit" and I did. While I'm not in possession of any hard proof per se, I do believe that the significant amount of anecdotal evidence (including on top of the behaviors exhibited in front of the Admins are worth equally taking into account. It's unreasonable to be recording everything on mic all the time and I definitely don't shadowplay people who are just being annoying on the server.

Now if this were a permaban, then yes I do believe that more evidence would be needed. But since this is a matter of upper staff getting tired of telling him to stop acting like a cunt, I think the anecdotal evidence should be enough.
Found some evidence of racism I guess:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914555208
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914555179
I don't think any body was recording, but we got witnesses... I guess I'm still going with a -1 just because I saw targeting and when trolls are on the forums every day we don't tollerate that.
former admin2
(04-28-2017, 06:56 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Found some evidence of racism I guess:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914555208
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=914555179
I don't think any body was recording, but we got witnesses... I guess I'm still going with a -1 just because I saw targeting and when trolls are on the forums every day we don't tollerate that.

One is him telling someone what not to say and one is just dumb

+1 for unban given a lack of any real evidence.