Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, so listen, my guys...
Ayo! First off I need to drop something here... 

[Image: 39ntZ9g.png]

Called it

Btw, you have no beans. You can also check through Gbans to find out about this. The slaps I can personally confirm are there.

Alrighty with that little stupid thing of mine out of the way lets get started.

As of this time this is your activity:
[Image: gYiwlMY.png]
It's consistent and looks great. You have a pretty large amount of ban requests. Mainly dealing with trolls and those who push it way too far. I've never had any issues out of you in lobby with breaking rules or what not. You ping for staff when needed. You communicate with staff relatively often if someone is sus for ghosting, hacks or just had generally been a problem before any staff had gotten in the lobby. 

There might be some things to work on for sure. For example, there are times when you are being targeted where you show a decent enough of a reaction that you're sometimes feeding the trolls and giving them just what they want. This isn't really a bad thing, it's something you'll get use to and probably move on from. I did it for a while myself. It's all just a part of learning how to deal with them and I think you'll be fine with it. Just something that I've noticed at times that I'm bringing up so that you may think about it moving forward. 

Other than my reason above I really can't think of anything else that I really need to bring up as of this moment in time. I still think that you do fine with what you do and think that moving on to Trusted would be beneficial both for staff and yourself. It's a little easier to have confidence in your actions with the staff rank.

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Zom13ae - 10-16-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 10-16-2021, 07:57 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Nazu - 10-16-2021, 08:59 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Mother Nuru. - 10-16-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Koshka - 10-16-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by §5kkdcquick - 10-22-2021, 09:34 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by Zom13ae - 10-22-2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Hey, so listen, my guys... - by TheUltraFish - 10-23-2021, 02:51 PM