Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion about harassment guidelines
Gonna clarify it here since some people got confused apparently. A day ban for harassment is too lenient imo. How would you go from a day or 3 day ban to a perma ban according to the guidelines. That makes no sense, and is a huge leap. Matt explained it there are some extra steps sure, but still that is a bit of a leap in terms of the ban length. Dong here is attempting to do a suggestion for it and I appreciate that. His suggestion attempts to fix it since the guidelines are outdated. Hell I talked to other and staff members who believe they are outdated as well. In short the current guidelines could use some changes. Like dong said his proposal isn’t set in stone either so it may be subject to change. Eitherway sorry for ranting I just thought people were thinking I didn’t think harassment was that serious. It is I want to make that clear. Hell I also messaged dong some feedback in terms of his proposal.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion about harassment guidelines - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-22-2021, 12:04 PM