( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ingame Name: Moderate Hurricane Weather

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73076370

Who Banned You: Myself

Reason For Ban: No Specified reason in the ban, but i banned myself cause my T Buddy Threw the easiest game ever.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: Cause im a dumbshit that thought that "!BAN MODERATE" wouldn't perma me

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope

Other: ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)http://www.nicememe.website/( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
-1 not enough forum time
-1 dumbshit
meme deleted cus rippe beat me.
former admin2
Mod for 2 days, nice
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
He fucking banned himself after he lost his T round. Can't handle the Foxkunt ;) Lmao.
Aboose of mod powers. You got banned for a reason you know. Let's ask @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" his side of the story
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-28-2017, 11:54 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Aboose of mod powers. You got banned for a reason you know. Let's ask @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" his side of the story

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER?
(04-28-2017, 11:57 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 11:54 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Aboose of mod powers. You got banned for a reason you know. Let's ask @"Moderate Hurricane Weather" his side of the story

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS GENDER?

Yes.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(04-28-2017, 11:49 PM)Foxka Wrote: He fucking banned himself after he lost his T round. Can't handle the Foxkunt ;) Lmao.

^^^^ This Pretty Much Sums it up