Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
richland map multiple people trying to crash server
I don't even know where to start on this... Basically multiple people on the server right now have continuously pressed the button in order to spawn a shit ton of barrels that they know lags the server and can possibly crash the server. Sad thing is I asked spookybrr 5 times why he is allowing them to lag the server purposely and even after he told them to stop they kept going... No warnings, no kicks, no bans... Kinda biased if u ask me.... to try to keep stuff short I tried to clip out stuff that had nothing to do w the button being spammed 

Video is still uploading so give it a min
it literally stopped when he said for it to stop tho
no one did it new the degree that it was happening when we were screwin around lmao
not even a single spike

video isn't processed yet so that's all i haave to say
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-24-2021, 05:10 PM)bunniey Wrote: it literally stopped when he said for it to stop tho
no one did it new the degree that it was happening when we were screwin around lmao
not even a single spike

video isn't processed yet so that's all i haave to say
See funny u say that because in the video u will see he didn't say anything until after I mentioned it like 3 times... and if u read what I said you will see in the video that they most certainly didn't stop... but sure mate video lies
Hi, if you are trying to get these players banned then please ask someone to move this thread to the proper forum category. Even though someone said they're not going to ban them they might not have seen what you saw. Remember, it's a ban REQUEST so no matter the result you have nothing to lose lol. Also, if it does get moved or you decide to re-post this as a proper ban request make sure you follow the format :) https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for....php?fid=8
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
this does not crash the server

it causes framerate lag at most.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-24-2021, 05:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: this does not crash the server

if you have too much of anything it can crash the server, like chickens
Video is still processing to the HD version and youtube is hella slow when it comes to this so give it a few mins
(10-24-2021, 05:17 PM)Foxka Wrote: this does not crash the server

you can clearly tell it is affecting the server
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
the admin online (Bryan) warned people to stop and they accepted the warning and stopped. I don't see the problem here. Staff aren't precogs from minority report they'll respond to a situation when they see it.
(10-24-2021, 05:26 PM)lazy Wrote: the admin online (Bryan) warned people to stop and they accepted the warning and stopped. I don't see the problem here. Staff aren't precogs from minority report they'll respond to a situation when they see it.
As I said he didn't warn anyone till 2 rounds after the initial lag and after I told him multiple times why he hasn't banned anyone for causing that lag spike.