Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
richland map multiple people trying to crash server
(10-24-2021, 05:31 PM)Daddy (3) Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:26 PM)lazy Wrote: the admin online (Bryan) warned people to stop and they accepted the warning and stopped. I don't see the problem here. Staff aren't precogs from minority report they'll respond to a situation when they see it.
As I said he didn't warn anyone till 2 rounds after the initial lag and after I told him multiple times why he hasn't banned anyone for causing that lag spike.

two rounds is a great response time for something like this, you want someone to just immediately ban someone without looking into what is going on?
Minor lag to the server is fine, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. From what I've heard they were told to stop and did so without a fight so to me I'd say simply add to the watchlist and move on. A little bit of lag isn't going to kill anyone. This is just what I think, don't hate me pls.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(10-24-2021, 05:36 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Minor lag to the server is fine, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. From what I've heard they were told to stop and did so without a fight so to me I'd say simply add to the watchlist and move on. A little bit of lag isn't going to kill anyone. This is just what I think, don't hate me pls.
bryan was telling some people to do it to investigate an exploit basically, not even watchlistable
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-24-2021, 05:36 PM)bunniey Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 05:36 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Minor lag to the server is fine, I'm sure it wasn't intentional. From what I've heard they were told to stop and did so without a fight so to me I'd say simply add to the watchlist and move on. A little bit of lag isn't going to kill anyone. This is just what I think, don't hate me pls.
bryan was telling some people to do it to investigate an exploit basically, not even watchlistable
Then I don't see much of a problem. They caused a little lag but they stopped right away. Seems fine, I'd recommend for everyone to just move on. it's just pixels.
[Image: eye-roll-seriously.gif]
(10-24-2021, 06:06 PM)^aethy Wrote: [Image: eye-roll-seriously.gif]
Yeah, you get it.
-1 worlds funniest exploit
Stop claiming bias or favoritism when there clearly isn't Phoenix, it's buzzwords at most and a pathetic attempt at a threat at the least.
@"Daddy (3)" did Bryan respond to you and then not do anything, or did he just not say anything at all?

It may be wise to ask if he saw your request, as opposed to assuming that he ignored it maliciously. Any staff members often buried in reports, or afk on their off-grounds doing other staff things. Since Bryan is admin, he could very well be layers deep in a PS2 fix.

To everyone else, keep it civil.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-24-2021, 07:13 PM)Jammin Wrote: @"Daddy (3)" did Bryan respond to you and then not do anything, or did he just not say anything at all?

It may be wise to ask if he saw your request, as opposed to assuming that he ignored it maliciously. Any staff members often buried in reports, or afk on their off-grounds doing other staff things. Since Bryan is admin, he could very well be layers deep in a PS2 fix.

To everyone else, keep it civil.
He did respond to my PMs as u can see in the video... however, the fact of the matter that something that was causing the server lag and could've crashed the sever wasn't handled immediately is kind of for lack of a better word stupid... its something that should take priority over most things... instead it was "funny"... which is where the main issue is... Not to mention how multiple people exploit lugis mansion map by going under it... and id say about 50% of the time staff do something about it on that map