Unfairly banned by upset Admin
Steam Name: (Steam name here)
Marik

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:
Spoovi

Reason for ban:
Threw a Holy Hand Grenade at a Detective after they ordered me to test immediately or die. Hit AFK Spoovi whom I assumed was still gearing up as a Traitor buddy after I told him to run away. He did NOT die, though.

Ban length: PERMANENT. Yes, I have been permanently banned for this.

Reason for Mods to unban you:
You don't fucking ban somebody permanently after they accidentally almost kill you. I even told him I was sorry, but he was so butt-blasted about it, I don't believe that he was just mad at THAT specific incident. I believe he was mad at something else, then decided to take his frustrations out on me for no reason. I've been a regular for a few months now and this is just astounding to me. I really hope someone looks into this.

Number of Bans/Infractions on server prior to this incident: ZERO.
I have had no previous hostile encounters with anyone else on the server. This is the first time I've received any sort of hostility, let alone gags, kicks or bans.

(Optional) Extra details:
I don't know what to say. I'm dumbfounded this even just happened.  Huh Huh Huh
LOLOLOL the amount of lies that have just come out of your mouth are amazing.

First i reported you, and at no point in the report did you say to move, instead you made unapologetic excuses.
Second i asked for a single slay on you it was added, then you decided to insult me, at which point i had a second slay added to you.

Now next is the very important part : You asked me to permaban you :), you said you should just make it a permaban, do it now. So I did. I have many staff and players that were there at the time.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Way to lie in your request d00d. What happened was you rdmed scoovie with a holy hand grenade when you were both T's because you didn't want to die from a forced test or KOS. He reported you and i slayed you once for rdm. You then started to be a huge asshole to us because you were being slain for it, so another slay was added because you couldn't stop being a dick. We both said to not be an asshole and you continued to be a dick to Scoovie. You said just ban me and Scoovie said well if you keep insulting staff and and leave i will and you once again said nah just do it, so he did. Don't act so innocent.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-07-2017, 12:30 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Now next is the very important part : You asked me to permaban you :), you said you should just make it a permaban, do it now. So I did. I have many staff and players that were there at the time.

Who the fuck asks to be permabanned? Why would I ask you to permaban me? You were obviously upset at some previous encounter or situation and decided to take your anger out on me. And your best excuse is, "I asked you to"?

Nobody asks for a permanent ban for no reason. Please reconsider this.
I mean you did ask to tho, if i had OBS up at the time i woulda recorded it and posted it here, but alas.
(01-07-2017, 12:36 PM)Scoovie Wrote: I mean you did ask to tho, if i had OBS up at the time i woulda recorded it and posted it here, but alas.

Yeah, if.

So is there nothing I can do now since you've made up your mind about this?
(01-07-2017, 12:37 PM)Marik Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 12:36 PM)Scoovie Wrote: I mean you did ask to tho, if i had OBS up at the time i woulda recorded it and posted it here, but alas.

Yeah, if.

Nope, you insulted me in the game and told me to perma you, then you make an unban request and insult me here(which helps me more than it does you)
(01-07-2017, 12:40 PM)Scoovie Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 12:37 PM)Marik Wrote:

Yeah, if.

Nope, you insulted me in the game and told me to perma you, then you make an unban request and insult me here(which helps me more than it does you)

You know this won't stick, right? You don't just permaban someone just because you felt like it. Someone else is going to take notice of this and realize it's not okay.

Let's try and talk this out like two adults instead of bickering at each other like children. Is there a way to privately PM one another? Or will you not even allow that?

Bump for awareness.
I see no reason for you to be unbanned,we don't tolerate trolls that are here to just cause problems. Lying in an unban also isn't a strong case for you.

No unban.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 03:10 PM)DaKody Wrote: I see no reason for you to be unbanned,we don't tolerate trolls that are here to just cause problems. Lying in an unban also isn't a strong case for you.

No unban.

Are you the real Dakody? (and -1, becuase in 99.999% of the time when some one making a unban request lies in the unban request they are not unbanned)   Sleepy
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.