Unfairly banned by upset Admin
(01-07-2017, 03:25 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 03:10 PM)DaKody Wrote: I see no reason for you to be unbanned,we don't tolerate trolls that are here to just cause problems. Lying in an unban also isn't a strong case for you.

No unban.

Are you the real Dakody? (and -1, becuase in 99.999% of the time when some one making a unban request lies in the unban request they are not unbanned)   Sleepy

I am NOT lying. I did NOT fucking ask him to PERMANENTLY BAN ME. Why would I??
My two cents....

First, its Scoovie, not Spoovi

Second, If Scoovie and Christmas Fish (Both highly trusted Staff) said that you were being a dickhead and were even asked to be permabanned... To me this sounds like you're trying to cause problems, which I think we can all agree we don't want/need in this community.

I would say -1

But thats my two cents
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(01-07-2017, 03:39 PM)tons4583 Wrote: My two cents....

Second, If Scoovie and Christmas Fish (Both highly trusted Staff) said that you were being a dickhead and were even asked to be permabanned... To me this sounds like you're trying to cause problems, which I think we can all agree we don't want/need in this community.

I would say -1

But thats my two cents

I DID NOT ASK TO BE PERMANENTLY BANNED! WHY WOULD ANYONE ASK THIS?!
(01-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Marik Wrote:

I would say -1

But thats my two cents

And I quote from my original two cents..."To me this sounds like you're trying to cause problems, which I think we can all agree we don't want/need in this community."

You're trying to make cause problems, and you're just pissed because of a slay for killing/almost killing a Team mate.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Uh so they can try and smear the name of someone   Rolleyes
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 03:41 PM)tons4583 Wrote:

I would say -1

But thats my two cents

And I quote from my original two cents..."To me this sounds like you're trying to cause problems, which I think we can all agree we don't want/need in this community."

You're trying to make cause problems, and you're just pissed because of a slay for killing/almost killing a Team mate.

Who the fuck gets so mad over one RDM that they ask to be permanently banned from one of the best TTT servers in the game? It doesn't matter how mad you are or how upset you are, you don't go and say, "Permanently ban me from this server!"

Seriously, for gods sake, think with me on this. I JUST joined the server and already I could sense some hostilities between Spoovie and other people. I was the tipping point, apparently. I want to apologize and make amends, but he isn't fucking letting me.

(01-07-2017, 03:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Uh so they can try and smear the name of someone   Rolleyes

That's like saying somebody killed themselves to smear the name of somebody they didn't like. Even worse, that's like saying a convicted murderer's defense is, "They shot themselves in order to put blame on me." That makes no fucking sense.

I'm trying really hard to try and get myself unbanned here and you're paranoid that I'm trying to smear your name? I just want to play on the server again, Scoovie. What do I have to do? Seriously? Do I have to donate to the server for an unban or what?
(01-07-2017, 03:45 PM)Marik Wrote:

I would say -1

But thats my two cents

Who the fuck gets so mad over one RDM that they ask to be permanently banned from one of the best TTT servers in the game? It doesn't matter how mad you are or how upset you are, you don't go and say, "Permanently ban me from this server!"

Seriously, for gods sake, think with me on this. I JUST joined the server and already I could sense some hostilities between Spoovie and other people. I was the tipping point, apparently. I want to apologize and make amends, but he isn't fucking letting me.

(01-07-2017, 03:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Uh so they can try and smear the name of someone   Rolleyes

That's like saying somebody killed themselves to smear the name of somebody they didn't like. Even worse, that's like saying a convicted murderer's defense is, "They shot themselves in order to put blame on me." That makes no fucking sense.

I'm trying really hard to try and get myself unbanned here and you're paranoid that I'm trying to smear your name? I just want to play on the server again, Scoovie. What do I have to do? Seriously? Do I have to donate to the server for an unban or what?
He takes dick pics as currency. You can always try that.
[Image: tenor.gif]
"I want to apologize and make amends, but he isn't fucking letting me."

Right this SS says otherwise, not to mention you keep calling me Spoovi as an insult

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 04:00 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:

I would say -1

But thats my two cents

Why are you even here, if not to help me? I made NO pass at you AT ALL. You had no involvement in this. You didn't register the ban nor were you ever addressed in an inappropriate manner. Are you just his friend taking his side, or what? I don't ever remember speaking to you in a rude way at all.

If you really want to help me, please, give me some actual advice on what I can do to fix this.

(01-07-2017, 04:01 PM)Scoovie Wrote: "I want to apologize and make amends, but he isn't fucking letting me."

Right this SS says otherwise, not to mention you keep calling me Spoovi as an insult

If you took the time to look back at the thread, I changed it to Scoovi once I realized my mistake. And it wasn't an insult, I believed your name was Spoovi as a play-on-words of Spookie, or Scoobie.

See how paranoid you are? How is calling you Spoovi an insult anyways? You think every word I type is a direct insult to you when it's all a misunderstanding or an honest mistake. Please, work with me here, so we can both be done with this and things can be set right.
(01-07-2017, 04:02 PM)Marik Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 04:00 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 03:40 PM)Marik Wrote: I DID NOT ASK TO BE PERMANENTLY BANNED! WHY WOULD ANYONE ASK THIS?!

Why are you even here, if not to help me? I made NO pass at you AT ALL. You had no involvement in this. You didn't register the ban nor were you ever addressed in an inappropriate manner. Are you just his friend taking his side, or what? I don't ever remember speaking to you in a rude way at all.

If you really want to help me, please, give me some actual advice on what I can do to fix this.

I was there dumbass, so yes i am a part of this because i was the one who gave you a slay which in t urn made you be an asshole to everyone. Also once again, he takes dick pics, ask anyone around. That might get you some leeway at this point.
[Image: tenor.gif]