Unfairly banned by upset Admin
(01-07-2017, 04:05 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 04:02 PM)Marik Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 04:00 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 03:45 PM)Marik Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 03:41 PM)tons4583 Wrote: And I quote from my original two cents..."To me this sounds like you're trying to cause problems, which I think we can all agree we don't want/need in this community."

You're trying to make cause problems, and you're just pissed because of a slay for killing/almost killing a Team mate.

Who the fuck gets so mad over one RDM that they ask to be permanently banned from one of the best TTT servers in the game? It doesn't matter how mad you are or how upset you are, you don't go and say, "Permanently ban me from this server!"

Seriously, for gods sake, think with me on this. I JUST joined the server and already I could sense some hostilities between Spoovie and other people. I was the tipping point, apparently. I want to apologize and make amends, but he isn't fucking letting me.

(01-07-2017, 03:42 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Uh so they can try and smear the name of someone   Rolleyes

That's like saying somebody killed themselves to smear the name of somebody they didn't like. Even worse, that's like saying a convicted murderer's defense is, "They shot themselves in order to put blame on me." That makes no fucking sense.

I'm trying really hard to try and get myself unbanned here and you're paranoid that I'm trying to smear your name? I just want to play on the server again, Scoovie. What do I have to do? Seriously? Do I have to donate to the server for an unban or what?
He takes dick pics as currency. You can always try that.

Why are you even here, if not to help me? I made NO pass at you AT ALL. You had no involvement in this. You didn't register the ban nor were you ever addressed in an inappropriate manner. Are you just his friend taking his side, or what? I don't ever remember speaking to you in a rude way at all.

If you really want to help me, please, give me some actual advice on what I can do to fix this.

I was there dumbass, so yes i am a part of this because i was the one who gave you a slay which in t urn made you be an asshole to everyone. Also once again, he takes dick pics, ask anyone around. That might get you some leeway at this point.

You're not helping me. You may have administered the slay, but it was Scoovi that chose to begin antagonizing me prior to the permanent ban.

You're telling me to send dick pics to get unbanned. I'm almost beginning to think it's better if I stay off the server if this is what's seriously happening right now. Can you not give me an honest answer in what I can do to reverse this? Are you that adamant about hating me so much that you can't just sit down and think about this as an adult?

If you're going to tell me to send a dick pic again, don't bother replying at this point.
I didn't antagonize you, one slay was added for attempt TonT rdm, you got mad and started calling me or jaegor a pansy, then a second slay was added for the insults, you then requested to be perma banned.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 04:14 PM)Scoovie Wrote: I didn't antagonize you, one slay was added for attempt TonT rdm, you got mad and started calling me or jaegor a pansy, then a second slay was added for the insults, you then requested to be perma banned.

And now I'm requesting for my permanent ban to be reversed. What do I have to do to have this happen?
Welp thanks for admitting to requesting to be permabanned, I'm so glad you lied through the entire thread about it. Denied.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 04:23 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Welp thanks for admitting to requesting to be permabanned, I'm so glad you lied through the entire thread about it.

When did I admit to requesting a permaban?? What the fuck are you on about??