Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantum's new power... Will he be the one to take down the Sorcerer
+1 even though I haven’t seen your ass since I been back these past couple days, but you’re always nice to everyone, and looking out for others which I can say is better than most. I could definitely see you in blue my man! I’d be highly surprised if this doesn’t happen!
BIASED +1

Quantum has all the qualities of a good trusted. Liked by the community, has shown constant improvement, and is motivated and active. I think giving him light blue is a good choice. He'll keep on learning and sharpening up the skills he's learned while taking on some new problems with T. Mod.
(10-28-2021, 10:09 PM)Toonze Wrote: +1 even though I haven’t seen your ass since I been back 

B R O

:@ :@ :@ You left for so long smh :(
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
One of my fav trusteds in terms of personality, and we need more tmods, just make sure to delve deep into every report, they're not as all cut and dry as they look. +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 Been seeing Quantum a lot lately. He's very active and is familiar with the rules.
+1

Q is a nice active staff member, who has taken his role seriously at all times. He has proved he can handle staffing and would do a great job as t-mod.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
1+ I seen him handle stuff fine mostly so I say give him a chance as tmod.
Hi Quantum,
I feel my concerns from the abuse thread are more or less addressed, and something you can work on while as a test mod.

[Concern about activity redacted]

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-28-2021, 10:09 PM)Toonze Wrote: +1 even though I haven’t seen your ass since I been back these past couple days, but you’re always nice to everyone, and looking out for others which I can say is better than most. I could definitely see you in blue my man! I’d be highly surprised if this doesn’t happen!
Was gonna say exactly that lol..
+1 better a lot of the Trusted I have seen since I have come back..
Pretty cool guy who follows the rules and enforces them justly +1