Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crab Nickelson Ban Req
Offender's Name:Crab Nickelson

Offender's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:45060787

Potential Witnesses: Hong, Ratty

Reason to Ban: Damn near crashed the server for the same damn thing I posted about a few days ago... amazing when I say that wasn't the first time its happened... Then lied about saying its never happened when in the video first thing they said "is it gonna crash"

Proof: https://youtu.be/SO0Ud4D1mSc
Video still processing HD
Crab simply thought it got hotfixed, hence the "no it won't crash" but also it didn't, so he was right. Murl is the one who asked if it would, Crab didn't think it would. Crab wasn't on the other day when this all happened and doesn't check the forums, so he would have no way of knowing it /could/ crash, which has still yet to be proven. He didn't say it hasn't ever happened either, it just said it wouldn't. But, again, it still didn't.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Anyone with half a brain knows that button spawns a fuck ton of barrels and would know that after so many barrel spawns spamming the button like that would cause lag.... not to mention I JUST POSTED ABOUT THIS within past few days that was 4 pages long... Your argument is invalid... thats like pressed the emergency stop button somewhere and say " I didn't know it was gonna stop".
Question: Does anyone BUT ThePhoenix think this is that serious?
(10-27-2021, 06:59 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Anyone with half a brain knows that button spawns a fuck ton of barrels and would know that after so many barrel spawns spamming the button like that would cause lag.... not to mention I JUST POSTED ABOUT THIS within past few days that was 4 pages long... Your argument is invalid... thats like pressed the emergency stop button somewhere and say " I didn't know it was gonna stop".
except until the other day /i/ didn't know this was a thing
and i've been on this server for two years+
so there are definitely other people who don't know it's a thing

and, again, not everyone even has a forums account, gets on the forums, or reads every single post made on the forums
crazily enough, it doesn't show the amount of pages a post has on the landing page

but congrats on getting 4 whole pages!!!!!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(10-27-2021, 07:00 PM)-aethy Wrote: Question: Does anyone BUT ThePhoenix think this is that serious?
If you have nothing intelligent to say other than to shitpost on the request, I suggest you leave
The server won't crash from that. It may lag the server a bit but Crab likely didn't know about it because he doesn't use the forums often and wasn't present for the incident a few days ago. Again, this is something that I and some others do every time we get on richland. As long as the round has started, the barrels will explode like they should and it won't lag the server whatsoever.

also you're stupid lol
(10-27-2021, 07:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The server won't crash from that. It may lag the server a bit but Crab likely didn't know about it because he doesn't use the forums often and wasn't present for the incident a few days ago. Again, this is something that I and some others do every time we get on richland. As long as the round has started, the barrels will explode like they should and it won't lag the server whatsoever.

also you're stupid lol
So purposely lagging the server is ok so long as its not continuous? Don't think that is right...
i personally don't care especially if its pre-round, unless someone is constantly making the server lag or they actually do crash it, this seems like a big non-issue to me.
(10-27-2021, 07:09 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 07:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The server won't crash from that. It may lag the server a bit but Crab likely didn't know about it because he doesn't use the forums often and wasn't present for the incident a few days ago. Again, this is something that I and some others do every time we get on richland. As long as the round has started, the barrels will explode like they should and it won't lag the server whatsoever.

also you're stupid lol
So purposely lagging the server is ok so long as its not continuous? Don't think that is right...
Certainly not. I'm simply making the point that it's not nearly as big of a deal as you've made it out to be, especially considering the fact that you continue to cherry pick evidence when people you dislike are involved.