Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crab Nickelson Ban Req
(10-27-2021, 07:26 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 07:09 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-27-2021, 07:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The server won't crash from that. It may lag the server a bit but Crab likely didn't know about it because he doesn't use the forums often and wasn't present for the incident a few days ago. Again, this is something that I and some others do every time we get on richland. As long as the round has started, the barrels will explode like they should and it won't lag the server whatsoever.

also you're stupid lol
So purposely lagging the server is ok so long as its not continuous? Don't think that is right...
Certainly not. I'm simply making the point that it's not nearly as big of a deal as you've made it out to be, especially considering the fact that you continue to cherry pick evidence when people you dislike are involved.
Not really cherry picking... I went back to what I put out as a concern in the first place... I don't like 90% of the people on the server lmao... so I mean can't really say I am only going after a small group of people... Just reporting what I see... Someone has gotta put them in their place or they will continue to break the rules...
I've played on this server for hundreds of hours, that stuff doesn't crash the server it just lags it for like a second as the round starts cuz the barrels begin to explode. -1 ban

also side note but if you dislike 90% of the people on the server then the problem is probably with you and not others and you should find another server lol
(10-27-2021, 07:32 PM)lazy Wrote: I've played on this server for hundreds of hours, that stuff doesn't crash the server it just lags it for like a second as the round starts cuz the barrels begin to explode. -1 ban

also side note but if you dislike 90% of the people on the server then the problem is probably with you and not others and you should find another server lol
Cool story mate... I didn't ask... causing the server to lag is still not something u should purposely do...  and why would I find another server don't have to like people to have fun...
(10-27-2021, 07:29 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Someone has gotta put them in their place or they will continue to break the rules...
I don't understand why you virtue signal this hard about the rules when you constantly try and rdm people then laugh about it like an amused toddler.. Huh
Close this thread before it devolves into shitposting please.

This seriously isn't bannable, just like the other thread.
(10-27-2021, 07:40 PM)Damien Wrote: Close this thread before it devolves into shitposting please.

Figures u would say that... Causing the server lag isn't bannable? Its a given... Spookybrr literally said trying to crash the server/cause lag is bannable... so what u say is wrong my dude..
(10-27-2021, 07:40 PM)Damien Wrote: Close this thread before it devolves into shitposting please.

this much like spawning a fuck ton of chickens can get you banned however its not a one time and your banned thing its more of a 2 maybe 3 time thing this ban req should serve as a warning for crab
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
I would be very sad if Crab got banned for something like this; he adds a lot to this community and personally, this seems like a "I got salty because I died" rather than a serious issue. With all due respect, that's the demeaner I get from you in this thread Phoenix. 

-1 on the ban

+1 as a warning, like Cryptic suggested
It looks like Crab did try to either lag or crash the server, probably testing the limits of how many barrels can be spawned. Either he used an autoclicker or, more impressively, spammed the fuck out of his use key. It sounded like Crab didn't for sure know what would happen but he didn't have the best intentions.

I think this can fall under:
5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
>Do not intentionally attempt to crash the server.

I agree with @ThePhoenix , this should not be allowed. It may not crash the server but it clearly affects certain players gameplay (as we can see his screen freeze in the video). This should be formally addressed by an admin before anyone is banned for spamming barrels.
(10-27-2021, 08:04 PM).ceebeast Wrote: It looks like Crab did try to either lag or crash the server, probably testing the limits of how many barrels can be spawned. Either he used an autoclicker or, more impressively, spammed the fuck out of his use key. It sounded like Crab didn't for sure know what would happen but he didn't have the best intentions.

I think this can fall under:
5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
>Do not intentionally attempt to crash the server.

I agree with @ThePhoenix , this should not be allowed. It may not crash the server but it clearly affects certain players gameplay (as we can see his screen freeze in the video). This should be formally addressed by an admin before anyone is banned for spamming barrels.
Also wanna point out I do have a beefy PC so if I am lagging cant imagine what other people are doing...
I got 32GB RAM
NVIDIA 3080
and a Ryzen 7 5800x